• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best spot to get levels before battle gates?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kerlimeke75

Awards
Im replaying the game on critical to get oblivion then play remind. What it the best place to level early game to make it as easy as possible. I used new game plus to bring over every keyblade in the game (most importantly oathkeeper) i just want to get though it a little faster.

AegisXIII

Awards
Grinding places mostly appear with the battlegates at the end of the game.
However, I found out the forest in Corona in the early game is a good spot as it contains lots of nobodies.

the red monster

Awards
there's the story fight in monsters inc. world that doesn't end till you press the command (actually two of them). it's slow but at least you getting endless kills if you wanna sit there for hours.
i usually grind there till second chance for crit runs

kerlimeke75

Awards
Im replaying the game on critical to get oblivion then play remind. What it the best place to le https://9apps.ooo/ vel early game to make it as easy as possible. I used new game plus to bring over every keyblade in the game (most importantly oathkeeper) i just want to get though it a little faster.
issue got solvedd!!

Back