• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best RPG's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archfire43

I was looking for a new RPG for the summer, but there are so many I don't know what to choose. What are some of the best RPG's you've played that you would recomend other then FF and KH?

solid_cloud

your obviously a star wars fan. so try out knights of the old republic if you havent already, that game is one of the greatest! also fables a cool game, personally i think the story sucks, but the gameplay is freakin awesome! another good one is metal gear solid, i love it!

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Yeah, Fable's main quest is gay.

You should DEFINITELY check out the KOTOR series, but be sure to play the first KOTOR first, =P.

If you have a GameCube, you HAVE to get Tales of Symphonia. Period.

Archfire43

Lol you read my mind! I was thinking about getting KOTOR but I only have a PS2... But they all sound like great games. Times like these make me really want to get a xbox/360.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
God of War isn't an RPG, it's more of an action/adventure.

PS2 RPG's eh...Umm, I'd say maybe the Xenosaga series, it's really good. Also, my friend has most of the .Hack series, and he says it's also good. You should try Dark Cloud 1 and 2...they are a lot of fun.

Fireheart

There arent any decent RPG's for PS2 comeing out this summer.But like they said you should get the Xenosaga series.The .Hack series is good but quite alot of poeple find it repetitive (The fighting etc) but i think its a good game series.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Morrowind, hands down. It's out on PC and Xbox, so I recommend playing it on either one of those, preferrably PC. I've heard that Xenosaga is also quite good, so I'd give that one a try as well.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Some people call this an RPG and others don't but try Grand Theft auto San Andreas I haven't yet but will soon but real RPG I'd say Morrowind and Dark Cloud 2

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Shadow hearts, Star Ocean: till the end of time, Dark cloud & .hack series, Disgaea: hour of darkness is ok too but the storyline is just light hearted and pretty comical. Its played like FF: Tactics advanced. Theres a few suggestions although most are repeated. (all these games are PS2)

KingdomJan

If you got a Gamecube you should try Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. If you've played the first one and didn't like it trust me this one will turn you into a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back