• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best present SENA could give us for Christmas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
The best marketing ploy SENA could do for us, would definitely have to be to give us six Mickey and Brooms for Christmas for free. Reasons being: Will help ease the negative feelings of Japan's version receiving better treatment and raise hope for more generosity for next year, shows brooms will be upon us, will help convince ftp to at least buy one fourth tier medal to max guilt with the brooms ( which will in turn give them a 4th tier medal to share with their party), which will in turn help them to progress without feeling pressure to buy too many medals, help balance the power gap a bit if used wisely, and all in all is a limited thing both SENA and the players can still control, rather then give free jewels which would give more free medals and feel random in draws.

Course the reality will probably be at most 3000 jewels for Christmas if anything at all from SENA. Still, I feel it would be wise for them to at least consider giving some Mickey and Brooms, so players will be in more of a positive buying mood for next year. What do chu guys think? :3 ( Honestly, probably won't answer back any posts due to the negative experience I've had here. Still, ish a open topic for discussion. I feel ish the perfect time to introduce Mickey and Brooms since ish the end of the year and all.)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Would love some Mickey and Brooms. I was lucky enough to get SP Axel in one of my draws back when it was released. I'd love to have that Axel guilted. It's already so good by default. But there is no chance in the world I could get it guilted without Mickey and Brooms.

The problem is if SENA adds them but locks them behind enemies that are straight-up impossible for us F2Peasants to beat. I can totally see them doing that.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Getting Mickey and Brooms would be amazing, especially 6 of them. Not sure who I'd use them on though...I've got at least 5 Tier 4 Medals to choose from (SP Roxas, Ill Cloud, Ill King Mickey, HD Sora, and Maleficent) so it'd be a matter of which one aids me the most when max guilted. Would probably be Maleficent though...my TW setup is filled with Guilted AoE nukers that just wreck stuff, and Maleficent deals great damage even with no Dots. Even with 70% Guilt the shop she would wreck would wish a bull had run through in comparison, since coming after Piglet and Xmas Sora means +3 Str modifier and still having over 10 SP, which I hear is the minimum you need for the max multiplier, her damage output would be insane. And AoE. With ABII+APP Skill. I might actually have a chance against Lv300 foes at that point.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm almost...almost...convinced we aren't going to get Mickey and Brooms at all. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get them. Yeah, more like jewels, which are cool too. But I'd rather have Mickey and Brooms, and not stuck beyond beating enemies of Level 200 multiples and impossible to beat for many of us, than jewels.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
^A small amount of Jewels can only get us so far.

Now if they gave us 100,000... xD But they won't do that. We'd be extremely lucky to get more than 3,000. I just can't help but think about the absurd amount of money some people have to be spending on this game, and I don't really think SENA needs all of that money. I mean, games used to be $30-$50 and that was it.

Chickenme

I agree this would be a good moment to get M&B, after all, lately we are getting free tier 3 medals that we're able to guilt, and as a consequence of that some premiums have become pretty useless, or, at least, less useful and replaceable.
I don't have a lot of hope for this to happen, buuuut, they did change the name of "Fantasia Mickey version A" to "Fantasia Mickey A", which is what they did with Marluxia and Larxene before releasing the B ver., soooo maybe it'll happen (??) owo

On the other hand I don't think SENA will give us 3k jewels, I see them giving 1k at much, tho I hope I'm wrong and they give us more xD

Muke

whatever
Awards
I honestly don't care anymore at all since I deleted the game a couple days ago

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
C0hbDwRVEAAN4N_.jpg

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uh, its not like they have to give us jewels or anything just because it's Christmas tho?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Even more underwhelming than my low expectations!

What did JP get?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I logged into the jp version and got those abus as well. Dunno what else they could've gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back