• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Place to Level Up??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It is trust me, it's a long gruesome haul. I'm at Lv. 98 right now (THANK GOD) and it's going to be another 40 times doing Mission 93 to level up one last time.

For everyone's information: you need 1,000,000 EXP to get to Lv. 100.

Wtf thats pretty stupid if you ask me. That doesnt even sound like a challenge, just repetative, boring, and time consuming. Why would they even make it like that, thats not even fun..... It took me about 40 hours or so to get to lvl 99 on Re: com for Riku

Original Sin

This might be a stupid question, but, have you done all of the Challenges? You can get 2 more Level Doublers, a Triple and a Quad by doing them.

UnstoppableSound

This might be a stupid question, but, have you done all of the Challenges? You can get 2 more Level Doublers, a Triple and a Quad by doing them.

Haha of course I have. First post states that I mastered everything and that the only thing I had left was to get to Lv. 100.

Anyway, the deed has been done. And I agree, it was stupid, not a challenge (but how do you make leveling up a challenge...?), and extremely repetitive. However, it wasn't as bad as I thought. It only took me like 30-45 minutes to get from Lv. 98 to Lv. 100. Fun stuff, I'm incredibly sad now that the games finished and done with. I watched all the cut scenes in order today via Theatre Mode. Very sad, very good game. ~Farewell Kingdom Hearts series, until we meet again through Birth By Sleep.

Thanks to all the responses. Final statement for any future viewers:
The best place to level up is Mission 93 - Believe (the final mission). Remember to equip the Extreme accessory to double your experience gained, and also do it through Story Mode (in case it isn't obvious already). Good hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back