• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Organization Members in CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite Organization member in CoM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I think that Larxene is awesome because she actually has a personality (not that Axel doesn't, but more forceful.) And she had the nerve to hit Namine. That alone gives her cause to be awesome.

Larxene hit namine?

Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit fuck fuck fuck shit fuck!

Fuck Zexion, Larxene's where it's at. That sadistic bitch is by far the greatest character ever to be featured in a Kingdom Hearts game!

Gram

Banned
Awards
I vote axel, cause he out smarted every mofo there and was the only one to make it out.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ehh...i think Axel ahs too much praise...he should've died like 3 times.

still hei s pretty cool and does deserve some fans, but i really dont like the die hard fans

Gram

Banned
Awards
but i really dont like the die hard fans
good thing i'm not on.
seriously though in com he was pretty cool.
as for days and kh2, he wasnt that impresive. *awaits fan flaming*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Larxene is my favorite by far. She was so deliciously evil.

zhill05

If i was an Org. member i would be vexen. He's a scientist so he is one of the smartest. He even made...(i don't know how to make spoiler thing). And his shield is just awsome. Lat but not least his element is ice, that is kick ass!

I have some ups and downs about vexen. Battlewise he is an awesome member to fight. Though in terms of being smart I would have to disagree, since he was the first member to be taken out in the game.

Axel would be #1 since he was in the midst of everything, can stand his ground in battle, and can take a beating like nobody's business throughout the series.

Leaxeus mostly because he tried to plan things out, and the fight with him was a power house like mess.

And then third would be Larxene. Mostly because she likes to mess with people's heads in and out of battle, while still being an arrogant memeber.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Axel. No doubt about it.
Zexion or Larxene would have been my choices if the red-head hadn't been on that list. C:

M

multiplie

Axel Rocks why shouldnt he win every thing most of the other organozation members have horible powers

i'm stuck between
larxene - Because she is the coolest Female character in KH

Axel - Because he's Badass in Com and KH2 in 358 he's just a nanny to me
&
Lexaeus - Because he is Alot like me because he speck when it's necessary fold his arms has a cool power and can Fight very well.

the other organozation members have horible powers

Most of the Orgs powers are very common the most different is Marluxia Zexion and Xemnas very one else poxers are common.

XemnasRoxas

Axel. Because Axel is just the natural bad boy and... come to think of it, he's kinda bit like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back