• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best of Disney (Music and Soundtracks)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I've got two right off the bat:

1) The Lion King Soundtrack

2) Illuminations Reflections of Earth (This musical masterpiece is usually played to the EPCOT fireworks show) Click Here to listen if haven't heard it before

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hellfire from Hunchback. Best. Disney. Song. Ever.(i love hunchback's soundtrack)

I liked The Little Mermaid Soundtrack, my favorite was "Kiss the Girl" (the orginial, not the Ashley Tisdale shit)

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Every soundtrack by Alan Menken is amazing!

Pocahontas, Little Mermaid, Hunchback of the Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Alladin, Hercules.

To me, he's THE Disney composer. And the only reason why I'd watch em with my cousins...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Gah, I love the Alladin OST, and The Little Mermaid OST. My fav. Disney song is Poor Unfortunate Souls. ;D

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Little Mermaid OST--Part of Your World, one of my absolute favorites.

Pocahontas OST--Colors of the Wind, I thought that was such a beautiful song with a lot of meaning and value.

C

coolfresh1224

are we forgetting fantasia my personal fav.
oh and hunchback of notre dame

sassysis10

Fantasia...i've never actually seen it all, but from what i saw i liked the music.

Pocahontas OST, The Little Mermaid OST, and the Jungle Book. I love the Bear Necessities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back