• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Best methods on saving a phone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
I was soaking my feet earlier [totally manly by the way], and like the failure I am, dropped my phone into the bucket during a text. I blowdried the holy-hell out of it, but later found out that's not the best method. I've currently got my phone sitting in a bowl of rice as a site suggested.

Anyone else have any home remedies that could help pull my phone from the abyss? I've got insurance, but I rather not drop a hundred for the replacement.

So...help? It's a Google G2 if it matters.

O

Oberon

I was soaking my feet earlier [totally manly by the way], and like the failure I am, dropped my phone into the bucket during a text. I blowdried the holy-hell out of it, but later found out that's not the best method. I've currently got my phone sitting in a bowl of rice as a site suggested.

Anyone else have any home remedies that could help pull my phone from the abyss? I've got insurance, but I rather not drop a hundred for the replacement.

So...help? It's a Google G2 if it matters.
I'm sorry but putting it in a bag of rice seems completely arbitrary.

No matter how effective it may be. Plus it sounds funny.

And yeah I have no clue how to save a phone. I've never been in this dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back