• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Choose your destiny.

• Axel

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
are we completely sure marluxia is straight? LOL LMAO seriously though whenever i saw him and vexen i thought they were both women! idk why i just did. until i heard their voices i thought they were girls. so proly axel

Girly=/=gay.
I don't know why people think that because he's girly, he's gay. And besides, Xemnas is girlier than Marluxia. Marcy, is actually quite manly depite his appearance.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
People think Marluxia is a fag usually because of the flowers. It's funny because if they realized exactly what Sakura petals symbolized, they'd probably think different.

To those who don't know, Sakura petals symbolizes 'imminent death.' or 'short life.' Also, in certain mythologies, scythes are looked upon as tools of death -- thus making Marluxia someone you don't want to f*ck with. ^_^

She has two jobs in order to support her illegitmate love child with Aqua o_O

That child must be Namine. Look how depressed she looked in CoM - she was obviously embarrassed. XP

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
are we completely sure marluxia is straight? LOL LMAO seriously though whenever i saw him and vexen i thought they were both women! idk why i just did. until i heard their voices i thought they were girls. so proly axel

There's a difference between homosexual and metrosexual.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
So, yeah, anyways.

Like .Oji said, Luxord is a pimp and Larxene is his prostitute.

I don't disagree.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Marluxia, his pink curls make me feel fuzzy inside.

Shouldn't this be in FI?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
People think Marluxia is a fag usually because of the flowers. It's funny because if they realized exactly what Sakura petals symbolized, they'd probably think different.

To those who don't know, Sakura petals symbolizes 'imminent death.' or 'short life.' Also, in certain mythologies, scythes are looked upon as tools of death -- thus making Marluxia someone you don't want to f*ck with. ^_^

Which makes Marcy the baddest mutha- in all of the Organization.

That child must be Namine. Look how depressed she looked in CoM - she was obviously embarrassed. XP

No, because the answer to this thread is Larmine. ^_^

Riku191

had to pick Marluxia since axel is already in love with roxas...and why arent i one of the poll options lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, we know for a fact Larxene is canonically straight. We can see this because she flirts with Axel in Re:CoM and in CoM she wants to break the new toy [Sora] in.

I shit you not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back