• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Choose your destiny.

• Axel

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Another random couple thread thing! YAY!

Honestly, there's usually nothing much to respond on this side of the section, so I figured: why not have a somewhat popularity contest? Those like, "who do you prefer"? "What's the best Org. member"? Blah, and blah. Those things that pop up time to time. I've been kind of bored lately, so when I was searching some discussions elsewhere I stumbled into a topic where people were saying their opinions on who would fit Larxene best, in personality, taste, compatibiltiy, etcetera. You get the idea. It interested me to know what they thought, because as Axel and Marluxia are the only ones Larxene really interacted with that was actually on good terms, they're basically rival fandoms. Kind of. Maybe. Hmm. Who knows. Is just the Pink Fairy against Red Porcupine for Blonde Antennae (I just notice KH is really creative with character styles *-*).

So, now I ask for your opinions, as I'm curious. I would like to say that saying at least why and get some explanation in there wouldn't hurt, and it would be nice. Don't just say, "I LUV LARXEL1LOlol" or "Marlene is sooo cute!<3333"...that's kind of pointless, and doesn't say anything, there's got to be a reason...unless, you do like each couple only cause they're cute. Which is fine. Still, we're all intelligent beings here that can write 2 to 4 easy sentences, right? Right? Yes? No? Maybe so?

Either way though, have fun with it. As said: random topic.

Mine's obvious, durrrr. If I explain now, you're in for a lot of reading.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm afraid that some yaoi suggestion is soon to pop up in this threa... But Oh well.. I like Larxene with Axel. They're looking good together.

Martine

What's wrong with yaoi? 8D

Anyways, I say Axel. They do look good together.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Axel. I could imagine him fighting with her. It would look cool. Lightning and thunder all over the place......:thumbup:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I'm going with Axel.
First-yeah, I am a fan of Larxel. But the way she acted towards him was like 'CONNECTION!'
Even though they is nobodies. XD
Plus, all that fan-art/fiction about the 2 really, really got me into their relationship.

DaisyDuck

Well I've always actually preferred her with Luxord or Xaldin. Dating Larxene would the kinda of gamble Luxord couldn't resist and as for Xaldin I think she'd be impressed by the six lances. But if we're limited to Axel and Marluxia...

I love the way she flirts with Axel. I've always thought he had the tortured look of a man deeply regretting a night of loose inhibitions and bad decisions in that cut scene. However given his delight in messing with people's minds and his expression the moment she's gone, I think he's playing hard to get, or making her think he's just playing hard to get.

But I have to say Marluxia is her better match. There's obviouly a connection there. They apparently trust each other as co-conspirators. Sadly you never see just the two of them interact in the game.

Twiligan

There cant be a Best man for Larexine; Shes an unfeeling bitch, just like every other organization member. It just woulnt work, (sucks to be a nobody, no sex! :eek:_O: )

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
You see, the only problem I see with Marluxia is that with most of the scenes that have them together in the same room, I never saw some strong connection. Is like they hold each other in silent respect and trust, yet I've never seen Larxene smile, or act playful (some of her positive qualities, I think *-*), talk to him in other ways than that of a business partner. I don't know if in back doors is different xD, yet outside didn't seem so sexual, to put it plainly. It didn't make me think like, "Hmm, they must be getting freaky somewhere" or make me see that they at least can. Especially with Marluxia's personality. He's so serious, collected, and has this overconfident, not much for petty things type of persona.

That's what attracts me to Axel more for her. I can actually imagine them heating it up somewhere due to the way they both are. He's a wild card in that respect, and I don't think is crazy to be aware that he would've acted if really interested. Whether Axel was playing hard to get or something else when Larxene was flirting with him, there's no way to know what he was thinking at those times, it didn't damper the chemistry that was giving off, for the first time in a KH game making feel actual tingles. Not innocent ones, actual undertones that made me raise eyebrows. Of course, if they did have a relationship, or something close to it, I know it won't be rainbows and fluffy rabbits and flowers. I see them more of a kind of dark, mature, love/hate pair, which would've been nice to see in my opinion, as KH lacks that completely and it's just fairy tale love. Larxel had potential.

What also caught my eye is that Larxene acts more freely around him. He was never a victim of her sadism, if so, was minimum, Axel went to tease her about her loss with Sora, almost beginning a banter if Vexen didn't interrupt (I see them snarky as well), they share the same kind of humor, concerning them teaming up to taunt Vexen (I found that cool xP), they can talk deeply enough to get close to topics like hearts and hints of Roxas, and Axel just seemed more casual. He was always casual, truthfully, it just seems that he takes it more easy when with her. Is almost like her personality doesn't bother him, or intimidates him (he even warns her not to be too rough with wittle Sora) or lets it get to his skin so hard like most would (Marluxia seems to possess this as well), and instead, he chooses to either ignore it or say something back. While they share some qualities together, they're also different at the same time, which comes to balance it. It makes me think that yeah, he probably didn't like her, but he didn't mind her company either, or couldn't handle her if going with choice of compatibility.

To be honest, I think Axene (I like this name better :D) is one-sided canon. Axel isn't clear and it depends on what you want to see, yet Larxene either lusted for him or was attracted. Maybe liked him in personality, if you would like. The moment she kissed the card he threw at her made me question right off, since it was too telling and Axel wasn't really looking for her to take a action like that.

Now the thing with Demyx, is that it can be cute, yes, yet I can't help but feel sorry for him. Close to pity. Larxene is too strong a personality. Which is why I think she'll need to find someone who matches her or at least put her down two notches and not let her take control to the point that you're her loyal dog and her "Yes" man. Most of the other Organization members, including Axel and Marluxia in there, can be more fitting, even Xaldin I think, could overpower her (and I still see her fighting). In fact, him being her plaything and using him for her own satisfactions is more accurate.

As long as you choose Axel and Marluxia on a "if" factor, you can put the other guys you like to see her with too, if you want. I would've put the "Other" option, but this is between Axel and Marluxia that is centered, and not the rest, so I didn't want it to shift.

Twiligan said:
(sucks to be a nobody, no sex! :eek:_O: )

Actually, that's debatable ;P.

And that definitely doesn't stop rated M fics.

Ragnarocker

Id vote for Marluxia, since Axel doesn't pay any attention to her. Anyways, Axel and Saix would make a great pair since they both are... I don't know, evil?

Rix

:)
Awards
Id vote for Marluxia, since Axel doesn't pay any attention to her. Anyways, Axel and Saix would make a great pair since they both are... I don't know, evil?

I knew that the yaoi would come sooner or later! :O

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Axel betrayed Marluxia and Larxene got mad at him or somewhere between the lines of that. She seems close to Marluxia too, I mean, it's obvious. I kinda see them anyway together. Axel, on the otherhand with Marluxia, not so much. He doesn't even seem to care. I mean looking at the manga, it's kinda funny.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
What she said to Sora was, "That jerk Axel betrayed us." So maybe she was angrier over the fact that he had betrayed her, not Marluxia.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
*sigh* I'm really sorry about double-posting, but I must've hit "Enter" by accident before I was finished. And it won't let me edit the first post for some reason. Anyway...

I voted for Axel, only because I think they're better suited for each other in terms of personality. I actually have come across Axel/Larxene fics that I like, and it is interesting to watch her flirt with him- at first. But to be honest, something about them still turns me off. It just seems to me that she's only playing with him, and he knows it. Whenever she starts flirting or touching him, his entire body language screams, "Go. Away. Now.

Then again, Marluxia/Larxene doesn't work in my mind; I agree that they seem more like business partners. Maybe if we had seen cutscenes of them alone, planning together, it might have been different. But for now, I'll just go with Axel.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I like Larxel in the fanon factor. I do still think that she somewhat was attracted to him in some way, is okay to play and all, but I don't know why kissing a card he gave her is suppose to bother him when he wasn't looking. Unless she did it for extra effect for herself. And something about her demeanor when he's around tells me she got along with him well. I question more Larxene than Axel, honestly.

Then again, it is left in interpretion on what the hell she was doing. Touching my man like that. *cough* Er...>.>...

Rixam said:
I knew that the yaoi would come sooner or later! :O

Don't jinx it! D: This isn't about yaoi, and there isn't a need to bring it on this thread, is just about what would be the best match for Larxene in the long run with certain aspects.

I'm glad I'm getting good responses though, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back