• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best KH Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best KH Worlds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
TWTNW, albeit the Dark City needing more accessible areas.

Veddix

okay, it might not pertain to this thread, but does anyone else think most (maybe not all) worlds went downhill in the second game? i think they got smaller, had less heartless and treasure chests, and they decided to get rid of Trinities!?!? these are the things that made KH so great. why take them away? please respond so i know who's with me!
Well Trinities and chests I'm with you but less Heartless is because it was the Nobodies game since Heartless got KH1 and COM and the worlds had to be alittle smaller for most since some were repeats.You also got a different side to them like Hollow Bastian cause it's pretty much the same world but you don't get to go back to the castle(which was either the Heartless castle or ATW castle buried in the rubble).
But again most people will agree KH1 was unrepeatable.(-_-) KingdomHearts is Godly.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sounds pretty pimpan, I'd love to see what other 'facilities' the city has to offer.

TerraFTW!

Oh and there is a secret boss back there. After you successfully but 20 pairs of cheap ripoff macy's clothing apperal you have to face the hardest boss in the F*CKING GAME!

grimace.jpg

Shuri

I always liked Neverland: first, because you can fly there (!), and second, because they've always managed to avoid bringing in the racist Red Men. The fact that they weren't there made the entire world better in both games. I'm actually slightly wary about Days since I heard you go on land.

Also, Deep Jungle. It was by far one of my favorites in the series so far. <3

Shuri/Eli

Soren

Awards
I choose Hollow Bastion Castle (KH1) and Space Paranoids. Hollow Bastion Castle was my favorite part of KH1 (despite getting slaughtered my first time around) because of the music and the atmosphere. Space Paranoids just made me happy because you got to meet Tron inside of a computer. (To a computer geek like me, that was the best thing ever.)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
why the fuck isn't traverse town up there.

that was like the funnest world there.. imo.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Both the Hollow Bastion worlds were good, but it was kh1 that was beautiful in scenery and architect. The magical waterfalls were amazing ^^;;

And also my all time fave world was Timeless River. It was classic, the black and white was fun, and the level itself was amusing. ^^;; Should have been longer though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back