• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best KH Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best KH Worlds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veddix

∞;4223162 said:
And? Since when was there ever water?
Alright now I'm confused:confused: ok if you read my last post on page 6 you''ll get it when I say-
"Hey don't you remember in The End Of The World(KH1) when SDG were on that patch of land/rock and you got to run on water in that invisable maze with all the chests and heartless"-
Which makes since if you recall my last post on page 6.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Alright now I'm confused:confused: ok if you read my last post on page 6 you''ll get it when I say-
"Hey don't you remember in The End Of The World(KH1) when SDG were on that patch of land/rock and you got to run on water in that invisable maze with all the chests and heartless"-
Which makes since if you recall my last post on page 6.

I was talking about the World That Never Was. Suddenly you started talking about the End of the World without even mentioning that you were now talking about a different world. And no, it still doesn't make sense, because the only world you mentioned was TWTNW, before you went on about water and caverns and shit.

Veddix

∞;4227675 said:
I was talking about the World That Never Was. Suddenly you started talking about the End of the World without even mentioning that you were now talking about a different world. And no, it still doesn't make sense, because the only world you mentioned was TWTNW, before you went on about water and caverns and shit.
I told you read what was on page 6 it explains how got confused when writing my joke, here I'll show you-
Ah crud I just got confused with The End Of The World>O<.
Man I need to get Days fast I'm starting to lose my KH self.....NOOOOOO.....
Let us try again-
Well it did have wonderful timeshare opportunites for those who enjoy skyscraper homes with vast numbers of Nobodies and endless caverns of Heartless infested dark reigons. Oh and 13 people who have a floating house.

Truly is a steal when it's just the cost one Heart.:lol:
Do you get it now?

TwilightLegends

I forgot about a lot of the worlds in KH1, but one thing I do remember is that, Hollow Bastion was the best, it's so FAIL in KH2 though. :'( Soo mine is

Hollow Bastion (KH1)
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
The World That Never Was
The End Of The World

Zipporahss

Honestly I gotta say that Hollow Bastian was cooler as a castle than as a town, even though the town was bigger the castle was filled with stupid mazes that were awesome!

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Honestly I gotta say that Hollow Bastian was cooler as a castle than as a town, even though the town was bigger the castle was filled with stupid mazes that were awesome!

It was cooler. The town was pretty boring, but the castle was so huge. It took skill to make it to the top and all. And the Malificent and Riku fights to top it off? Amazing.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Um...I don't know if anyone mentioned this or not, but you forgot Deep Jungle.

Veddix

^^^^To the fact that this thread is still going I think people just want to give there favorite even if it's been mentioned. Like school some leave others move in there place,repeat.
zspek09 keep it open and try to break the record for most pages.

defender11

1. Hollow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts (why did they change it so much!?!? it was amazing in the first)
2. Traverse Town- an ORIGINAL world. not to mention pretty large, eventful, well-designed, and with many treasure chests =D
3. The World that Never Was- awesome music (Sacred Moon and Deep Drive)
4. Twilight Town- non-Disney, original as well
5. Halloween Town- mostly in the first one, Oogie's Manor was unbelievable!!
6. Destiny Islands- just beautiful :')
7. Neverland- just... unique.

okay, it might not pertain to this thread, but does anyone else think most (maybe not all) worlds went downhill in the second game? i think they got smaller, had less heartless and treasure chests, and they decided to get rid of Trinities!?!? these are the things that made KH so great. why take them away? please respond so i know who's with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back