• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

best keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turgon_67

Well obviously Ultima Weapon is the most powerful, but of the others I like Lionheart the best.

H

heartwarrior

alot of people hate oblivian personally i think it sux... reduces max mp by 2, bad counterbacks. the only good thing about it is it has high attack. personally i think oathkeeper is the best and my fav because it raises max mp by 1 also has high attack and is a good well rounded weapon

Deidara

Are you asking "best" as in our favorites or "best" as in strongest? Obviously, the Ultima Weapon would be strongest. All that work you go through to get it, would you expect any less?

My favorite is the One Winged Angel in Final Mix. Why? Cause it looks cool foo'.

K

kingoflight91

oathkeeper,oblivion and the ultima weapon they are teh best keyblades

mrsbroyles2003

well obviosly the game meant for the ultima weapon to be the best...thats why its called....ultima...weapon. Thats the one I always use. however i was rather impressed with the big and small hong keys too. still...ultima is way way better

C

CEDELAS

the kingdom key by far but if u are like me i choose the final key ohhh how those key holes come out of it u get it by lookin at another post this ones hard also the lost heart and the
-keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back