• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What was your fav. keyblade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

the fenrir is amazing it looks so awsome and beast

A

Audo

Definitely the Oblivion Keyblade. I was very happy to see that they brought it back.

Apollo

Silver Member
Oblivion and Oathkeeper is my all time favorite! Only thing about Roxas I liked.

~Oblivion Keys~

I choose Oblivion, oathkeeper, and Ultima! Oblivion and Oathkeeper are excellent pair! I like the stats of the keyblade also. And Of course, Ultima because the design is quite cool and it's the best keyblade!

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Oblivion, Sleeping Lion, Fenrir ( name of Cloud Srife's motorcycle thing ), Ultima, and i don't have FM+, but i like the Mushroom one -
mushroomkeyblade.png

and the one you get from Roxas i think -
roxasbattlekeyblade.png

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Fenrir. [/thread]

Fatal Crest is my second favorite, followed by Guardian Soul. =3

ultimaFTW!

Oblivion and Oathkeeper, best combination because Roxas used them and it makes your Drive long laster, Ultima because it has excellent stats, Fenrir because I took a long time trying to get it. Sleeping Lion because who doesn't like having +1 thing that it gives you, and finally Rumbling Rose because it really helped me in fighting Xaldin.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Two Acrossed(or Acrossing Two, however you know it)
I think nobodies are awesome, so thats why i love that keyblade. And Obliv and Oath. (obliv is my short for Oblivion) Winner's Proof is very interesting Also.

Two Acrossed(or Acrossing Two)
Keyblade2.jpg

Winner's Proof
mushroomkeybladethumb.png

I didnt put Obliv or Oath becuase of the picture limit, and ppl already know what they look like.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Of course, my favorite keyblade is Guardian Soul, I use it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back