• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Keyblade/Gear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Zero Gear. Extrmely powerful. And it can make me dual weild in mission mode.

Yep i always thought this one was really great. though i also thought Pandora gear was very useful as well.

Jakek9

I find myself using

Zero Gear with two ability units a sight, and a power unit.

My fav keyblade in Days: Two Become One

But my most second used one would be Ultimate Gear for the variety of characters

and Pandoras Gear.

canito_q

If you want high critical stats equip the Critical Sun ring
No, I mean, one of the best things about the Zero Gear is it's third ability: Second Chance, and I'm guessing he's good at Days so probably he uses Rune Ring or something like that

I wonder how high Riku's Critical rate gets with 5 sight units, I dont have five of them.

Of course you don't, he's exaggerating. Think about it: He's using five sight units while there only is four slots on the Zero Gear?

R0x@$

My most favorite is Prestige gear because of the awesome Y combo that does lots of damage. Used it on Xion and i practically owned her. Not good for flying types though. Get it pretty early (when you become agent).And I somewhat agree on what everyones saying about Zero Gear, but when you think about it Dual Wielding only shows it strength in KH2 pretty much.

codemaster

Awards
Zero Gear for Roxas and Xion, Pandora Gear for the rest. Also, the Hazard Gear kinda looks like Aqua's beta keyblade from BBS.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
No, I mean, one of the best things about the Zero Gear is it's third ability: Second Chance, and I'm guessing he's good at Days so probably he uses Rune Ring or something like that

Of course you don't, he's exaggerating. Think about it: He's using five sight units while there only is four slots on the Zero Gear?

well yeah it only has 4 but riku is really powerful when he gets sight units and a crit blade

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I myself personally like using Zero Gear, specifically using the KK+ for Xion inMission and Roxas in Story. (I thought DW with Roxas would be just awesome in Story, but I had a change of mind and now I mostly use Xion in MM >_>)

And I myself am still trying to get Pandora gear..then again i haven't played Days in awhile

T

The Spoiler

Zero Gear for Roxas and Xion, Pandora Gear for the rest. Also, the Hazard Gear kinda looks like Aqua's beta keyblade from BBS.
Its not beta, its her second strongest (besides the ones they all share)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back