• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

best jak game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What was your favorite jak game?

• Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Jak 2

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Jak 3

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Jak Combat Racing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
what was your favorite jak game? my favorite was jak 3 because of all the vehicles you can drive and the weapons.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
jak 3. the last boss was so easy because of the eco fountains and plus the vehicles , guns and mission were nice. it was challenging but not too challenging

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i got to the very end of jak 3. i couldn't finish it because my disk kept freezing up my friend showed me the ending though.

riku157

I liked jak 2 better the first time i played it more than jak 3 but when i played them again i prefered jak 3 over it so its a difficult decision.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i like jak3 for new gun upgrades and veichles but number 2 was moore of a challenge

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Jak2.. I never played Jak3, and Jak2 was a lot of fun.. WAY WAY better then one.. So Jak2.

I never played Jak3, I may pick it later.. So my vote could easly change..

S

Shadow Soldier

Come on people, we all know Ratchet and Clank own Jak. Jak aint got nothing on them two.

But if I had to pick one.. Jak X was awesome.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think ratchet and clank is better than jak but i saw a thread on ratchet and clank so i decided to do jak.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I liked the large variety in weapons in Jak 3, but that is also what made the game incredibly easy. Other than that, the dune buggies and light Jak, Jak 3 didn't have a lot of improvements. I enjoyed Jak 2 the most because it had a lot of new elements compared to Jak 1. So, Jak 2 for me.

muffin

Woah this is a hard one.....I have all of them but 1 I didnt like too much since there were to weapons or anything and it got boring after a while. 2 was awesome I still play it today just running around going crazy lol It's also fun to play in another language....3 was also good and the weapons were awesome in that game along with the hoverboard since it was a lot faster. I havent played Jak X yet because when i went to play it i didnt have enough space on my memoory card and i couldnt delte anything. I'm hoping to play it soon but im playing so many video games right now its so overwelming lol

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Jak 3 had the works, cars, guns, light jak, bigger areas... But way too easy. Jak 2 was the best, and my first Jak. Switching from Crash Bandicoot-esque to Jak 2 was amazing.

Jak 2, FTW.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the only bad thing about jak games is it takes so much memory on your memory card! like 1200 kb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back