• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the best Form?

• Valor Form

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Master Form

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Final Form ^_^

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Anti Form

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crimson

I would have to say that the final form was the best though i did like the anti form too ^.^.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Valor - It was great in strength and combos but you couldn't do magic. If you didn't have an item you would die in this form which sucks.

Wisdom - Great in magic but sucked horribly in strength. Plus it got annoying just shooting its magical bullets and skating against the ground.

Master = The BEST Form. It's excellent in strength, combos, and magic. It gets the job done. I can't even think of any negatives for it because it's so good.

Final - Second to Master obviously. The gliding/flying is annoying especially if you're in an open area or being timed.

Anti - Same as Valor

------------------------------------------------

The majority of you phail. "ZOMG!1!1 FINAL FORM ROX!1!1!!" Why? You don;t even give a real reason. And who cares if it has 2 keyblades? Valor and Master do too. It's only as powerful as the keyblades you give it so Master or Valor could be stronger.

unknown7.7

final is good please clock on thge link in ym sig and register as roxanis as your friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back