• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the best Final Fantasy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Fantasy

What do u guys think is the best Final Fantasy out of them all and why?

I think Final Fantasy 8 was the best!
it had the best characters, love story and i realy like the movie where squall saves rinona b4 she gets sealed permanitly

Last edited by a moderator:

Saixs' WRATH

8 was the best becasue it had was best all around. The only thing it had that is better than all the other final fantasys is the love story.

aerith-angel

Question: Shouldn't this be in the Square-Enix section?
Anyways, I LOVED ffx, it was my first final fantasy game EVER, and it is what got me into RPG's in the first place. Not sure if it would have been my fave if there wasn't a ffx-2, but there was, so ffx is definitely the best in my opinion.

D

Desert Jesus

Holy freaking Christ... How many of these threads are there!?

But since I am compelled to answer out of sheer malicious intent, I will say Final Fantasy 7. Yes, FINAL FANTASY7. Believe it.

D

Desert Jesus

lol ff7 was a good 1 but i found ff8 better

No doubt, Final Fantasy VIII was awwsome. But I enjoyed the characters of VII more... Yeah, ig the character relations/attitudes weren't apart of VII, I probably wouldn't like it as much as VIII.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I loved every second of FF9, except for when the plot was just blown to pieces at the end...but it was a really cute game. FF10 was good too...too short though. X-2 is bad but fun at the same time. *Gets behind FFX2-hater shield*

My least favorite? FF8. *Tries to throw water on burning hatred*

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
My favorite ff game has to be FF8 because i liked the story, characters and battle system

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
My Favorite is Tactics by a landslide. It's the most addictive, most challenging, and the most fun I've had with an FF game. The story is unbelievable, and will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time, wondering who will betray you next.

My least favorite is FFVII. Don't get me wrong I like the game, but compared to all of the others I've played, it's trash. The story is sub-par to most of them, and the characters are dull compared to the others as well.

I would also say FFX-2 is my least favorite as well, for obvious reasons.

aerith-angel

Well I for one enjoyed ffx-2. Maybe it was because I'm a girl, and found it fun. But I think the main reason is because of the good ending. If there wasn't the good ending, I would have hated it.
As for ff7, I like it, but still don't understand it. Aeris died right when I was starting to like her, and that really made me mad. Plus the graphics were horrid, and I was very unused to bad graphics.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
of course my favorite is final fantasy 8 and you can see why. (points to sig)

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i have loved all of the final fantasies 7 to x-2 and tatics, but in my opinion ff7 is the best. its probably because its the first ff game i ever played and ive gotten really into the story and such.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
FFIV/FFIX/FFXII are teh best FFs..

I can't stand FFVIII or FFVII..My I ask why the old FF arn't up there, because they kick the new ones butts.. Plus how is AC the best FF..XD

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
FF8 because of all the little side stories and junk. It also made you read and think about how you build your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back