• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the best Final Fantasy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

i Love x-2, i'm the biggest fan, don't care what any of you think... if you don't like it it's your own fault!!!
i love it.... i love it.... i love it!!!!
the storyline was really enjoyable along with game playplay... its the best

KH2_Roxass

My Favorite is Final Fantasy XII this is the best FF i have ever played but Final Fantasy Tactics is very cool too.

Girlygirl

My favorite is Final Fantasy 12(mostly by how it looks and the battle system), but I may play final fantasy tatics after what I heard about it.

Abel

The best normal Final Fantasy is FFVII for obvious reasons. It's what made the series/RPGs in general popular in the U.S. and elsewhere. The storyline, characters, and gameplay are all top notch.

However, I voted for Final Fantasy Tactics because it was a depature from the normal style and still was an extremely enjoyable game on its own. The strategic gameplay was probably the best I've ever played in the genre, and the story was beautiful and echoed classic plays in its detail and drama. Delita Hyral has got to be the most dispositionally well-rounded villain in any Final Fantasy. Also, the secrets and extras, like being able to use Cloud and Beowulf among others, were simply amazing.
siggly.gif

Last edited:

xbindedmemoriesx

Well out of all the ones I've played (FF7,FF8,FFX,FFXI) I cant really choose. I guess they would be in this order:
FF7
FF8
FFX
FFXI
And I've also played the demo for FF12 and I loved it...so that'll probobly be my No.1 pick when it FINALLY comes out in October (lets hope).

Ty Leonheart

I have to say 8 because it is the best game ever. The story was flawless. The characters were cool. And I even liked the Junction system.

morgancb35

I have to go with ffx. The characters were so relatable and the story and voice acting was stellar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back