• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best EXP Grinding Spot?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturemage2

its such a shame I can't just afk from the 3DS and use the exp walk with exp boost like i did back in BBS. They thought of it ahead with the drop meter.

Yes i'm incredibly lazy to level past 70.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I just remembered a really easy way I got lots of flowmotion attacks. In The Grid there are those lines you can slide on that usually automatically send you into flowmotion if you land on them. I just kept going back-and-forth to the areas that had those lines and enemies and I got lots of flowmotion attacks quickly. I think the best area for that is The Bridge.

I'll try that and then I can also try using Zero Graviza in TWTNW and Flowmotioning (yes, Flowmotioning) into that heap of nightmares.

That is because you get Meteor from TWTNW dive, not mega flare

Darn, I was hoping I could go back and maybe get it or something because Mega Flare isn't that easy to get...I'll have to get it from Tyrano Rex.

its such a shame I can't just afk from the 3DS and use the exp walk with exp boost like i did back in BBS. They thought of it ahead with the drop meter.

If you didn't beat the game yet, after you do Sora's final boss you get to a portion right before Riku's where the drop system is gone until you beat his final boss. If you get there you can leave it on all night with him running in circles and you'll get Riku to lvl 99. If not, sit by a computer and just have them constantly run in a circle, only interacting with the game when they drop.

Commander Corn

i did laps around the traverse town districts for almost all my grinding.

also the rectifier in the grid is a good spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back