• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Day Ever!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
So what was your favorite Day in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Mine was Day 353 because that's was when we get to see you know who (don't want to spoil anyone who hasnt played it)

A

Audo

Mine was one of the days where there was a clocktower scene that did nothing to further the plot but did show nice character interaction and development which most people hated about the game.

Oh, wait, that was a lot of days.

A

Audo

(It's the scene at the beginning that shows Saix talking about Heartless, Axel and Roxas on the clock tower, Sanctuary, and Roxas' Birth all in one.)
I just call that Day 1
Too bad only a single scene from that ACTUALLY occurred on Day 1...

TrueRoxas527

That's true, but you can't really call the scene much else unless you want to say, Day ???, Day ???, Days 423,434, 432, 415, 56, 55, 57, 432, 52, 364, 417,418, 433, 58, 57,and then 1... (This including scenes of the Organization members in KHII) Personally I think this is a mouthful... Day 1 showing Roxas' birth and naming is much easier...

Tenacious

- Day 353, the one with the six boss fights. So much fun!
- The day Saix informed the Organization what someone got terminated, and Roxas was worried it was Axel (I forgot which one it was)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Day 353, because you get to see

Ven

And Days 357 and 358, because the fights and cutscenes are epic win.

TrueRoxas527

I guess if I had to choose another it would be 353, because it has lots of fun boss fights and really important plot-stirring scenes all through it.

Awkward Squid

Probably day 353, and 118.
*That vacation sign plastered to the window just flat out amused me*

αsiя

space coke
Probably day 353, and 118.
*That vacation sign plastered to the window just flat out amused me*

Yea thats one my favorites but I was hoping that day would of let us explore the castle more but what the hey it was fun doing the grand stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back