• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Cosplay of Video Game/Anime Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Im not even sure if this belongs here. But frankly, I think people who "cosplay" are losers. I mean, there are the few hot ones... thats a lie.

S

Shadow Soldier

Its not a useless comment. Im just saying what I think. Mainly because its so god damn hard to come across a decent looking cosplayer.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Its not a useless comment. Im just saying what I think. Mainly because its so god damn hard to come across a decent looking cosplayer.

Okay, I see your point of view now. I thought you were just putting cosplayers and the thread down. Anyways, here's an Aerith!^^ She's wonderful;D BTW my avatar is a Riku cosplayer.

Cosplay Lab - Aerith Aeris Gainsborough

Cosplay Lab - Aerith Aeris Gainsborough

Cosplay Lab - Aerith

Cosplay Lab - Aeris Aerith Gainsborough

Lady Aino

Eru-777 said:

I think these are adorable! If I ever did cosplay I'd defiantly try and create an Aeris outfit.
I'm not real sure about the last outfit though...they were all good until the last one. That one just kinda freaked me out 0_o

I found this picture of Tifa Lockheart from FFVII:AC on that website. I thought it was pretty neat
Clicky!!

Lady Aino

I could have sworn he had like greenish, almost jade coloured eyes. Meh...but I'm probably wrong.

So Eru where exactly do you go to cosplay at?? I've heard of it but nothing ever like this comes to where I live.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
See, I can't figure out if his eyes are green or aqua!! Argg!

But this will be the first time I've ever cosplayed(that's why I'm really excited^^) I'm going to Anime Mid Atlantic 2007 which is in Virginia-(my state...I'm not afraid to say that lol) At first I didn't think they had anything where I lived either, but one of my friends told me about it.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Did someone say "cosplay?"

closing%20arguments.jpg

88540015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back