• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best commands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I just got the game this week, so I have a quick, slightly related question. How many command slots are available by the end of the game? I've got four currently.

I'm in Wonderland on Proud and I'm running a lv 28 Thundara, a lv. 45 Fire Blast, a lv 50 Ice Dash, and a lv 9 Cure. I like my deck a lot, it's very flexible, but I look forward to more options later.

Rakushīnu

I just got the game this week, so I have a quick, slightly related question. How many command slots are available by the end of the game? I've got four currently.

There are eight slots available in the command deck.

I am a personal whore of Triple Pursuit. Had a deck of like three of those along with a Curaga. <3

Triple Pursuit is also one of my favorites. Other good commands are Magnege and Exo Spark.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't really like Exo Spark. Sadly, I never managed to find an Electric command I really liked in Coded :C It's like anything worthwhile has a really limited range. Part of what makes Triple Pursuit so awesome is that it takes the fight to them.

Awards
I don't really like Exo Spark. Sadly, I never managed to find an Electric command I really liked in Coded :C It's like anything worthwhile has a really limited range. Part of what makes Triple Pursuit so awesome is that it takes the fight to them.

Exo Spark is better for closer range crowd control than Triple Pursuit, ie when you're surrounded, but it sucks for some bosses because it doesn't stun them and leaves you vulnerable. It doesn't do tons of damage, but it'll likely shock most of the Heartless.

Eruption is probably the best command in the game because it offers a moment of invincibility and is good for ground and air heartless. But, then again, I haven't created Gravity Drop yet.
But my personal favorite command for some reason is Chain Rave. It surprisingly doesn't use as much memory as you'd expect it would, and it blocks attacks from the front (ie if you're facing the right way and the camera doesn't fuck you over, you're good). It's also excellent for certain bosses (ESPECIALLY Data-Roxas since he seems to only get stunned randomly and has an odd counter system- you never know when he's going to strike, or how long his combo will be). I guess I like it because it looks cool.

Rakushīnu

Yeah, Exo Spark only works well on heartless that are in the air. When you cast it, its goes over the head of heartless that are on the ground. Its the best electric magic to me. I like to have one of each class of magic in my deck, expect for aero.

Megavoltage

Awards
I thought Triple Pursuit, Judgment Triad and Gravity Drop were the best.
Especially Judgment Triad! You can kill the strongest bosses with just a couple hits.

3Eyes

Triple Pursuit and Judgment Triad are definitely my favorite. Stack two Judgment Triads in one deck, and boss fights only last a few seconds. It's absurdly strong. You just have to get used to its timing and aiming techniques.

Triple Pursuit and Exo Spark make very short work of those "block snakes" (as I like to call them), which often show up on the last floor of system sectors. When the "block snake" first forms, it always groups up and forms above you. Jump, use exo spark, and all of its blocks are already destroyed just as the fight starts.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I haven't used Exo Spark, but I am a full supporter of Triple Pursuit. I use four of them plus a Curaga in my deck, and it fits the memory bill. It's good at close range along with long because the icicles have an excellent sharp turn radius and for me, they often freeze whatever they hit. It's pretty much the only command I use now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back