• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Buy Kingdom Hearts II Ad.. ( Large image )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

i might be able to get the game early if it comes on sale !! games always come on sale on weekends at Target and on sundays at Fry's

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
luckly i ordered the game and le strategy guide from babages and theyre having a midnight release! so on the 27th at 11:30pm im going to the mall and gonna get the game!

elaxeldiablo

some of yuo may think gamecrazy sucks i agreeto some degree, but kh2 comes out on the 28th their and 30% of the LE guide with game:p . oh and wal-marts evil:mad:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
kingdom2917 said:
My Gamestop said it releases the 28th but they get their shipment the 27th and will sell on the 27th
They're not going to sell the game the day before the release date. They'll be sued if they do that.

There are so many places everywhere saying different things. Some people say their Gamestop is selling it on the 28th and other people are saying their Gamestop is selling it on the 29th.

elaxeldiablo

the people on the west are mostlikely all getting on the 28th the others have to wait. or else the stores are wrong

Deathspank

Madness said:
They're not going to sell the game the day before the release date. They'll be sued if they do that.

There are so many places everywhere saying different things. Some people say their Gamestop is selling it on the 28th and other people are saying their Gamestop is selling it on the 29th.
Madness, there's no law that says you're not allowed to sell a game until it's release date. Technically, as soon as the product arrives at the outlet, it can be distributed immediately. I remember when I was 10 or so, I got the new Pokemon game 3 days before it came out. And Pokemon was HUGE then.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Ah, the innocent days of Pokémon.

Deathspank said:
Madness, there's no law that says you're not allowed to sell a game until it's release date. Technically, as soon as the product arrives at the outlet, it can be distributed immediately.
Are you sure? I thought it had something to do with copyrights or something.

Either way, I doubt SE would be very appreciative of it.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Madness said:
Ah, the innocent days of Pokémon.

Are you sure? I thought it had something to do with copyrights or something.

Either way, I doubt SE would be very appreciative of it.

well i got a yu yu hakusho dvd a few days before it was spoused to be reliesed

it could be like that

chainlink12

i got that same flier. i pre-ordered mine at EB and its coming wednesday(29th). but im gonna go to best buy to try to get the stratigy guide, but it'll probibly be sold out.

ReturnableMemory

Wait I'm confused:confused: KHII is going on sale on the 29 not the 28 when it's suppose to be? please tell me this isn't true:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back