• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

best battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what is your favorite boss battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Try adding an actual "poll" option next time. <3

Edit: This should be a selection in the "Ultimate Favorites" -Thread. *Sigh*

Yet I'd say that my favorite battle was fighting Saix.

I may not have had that much trouble fighting him, yet he proved to be a very skilled, and agile fighter that won my respect and instant attention with his constant "berserk" moves/attack formation in the game.

C

Charlie

^Thank you for the update. (Though I didn't need it)

And also, the information that you have just given to us is considered as a "spoiler" to some members who haven't yet played the game on this site, and as well in this section.

So next time (when you feel the need to do this), I kindly advise you to use a spoiler "box" alright?

Last edited:

hooded_twilight0

I thought that the battle against Xemnas was really cool cuz off all the Matrix like moves and stuff, it was like watching a really awesome action movie, but it was pretty simple, and therefore as an actual difficult, but still interactive boss battle, my favorite was against Sephiroth.

and I also liked the battle against Dark Thorn in Beast's Castle, it was pretty cool and like the first time I needed to use Valor.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
As stated by Buexxx, there's a 'Ultimate Favorites' thread stickied, so feel free to post any favorites questions there =D

~Closified~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back