• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Anime and Manga of all time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Of all time? Meh, I work on a spur-of-the-moment basis with anime. So, I pretty much just go with the first anime/manga that pops into my head at the time this question is asked; and here you go:

Anime - Last Exile

Manga - Soul Eater

:)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Yes, because the fact that an anime is no longer considered your favorite just because the series ended is quite retarded.

Also, Naruto sucks.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Eh, I said Monster last time b/c I didn't want to get banned by Cursed, but honestly speaking...

Still think Gurren Lagann is the best anime.

And... best manga is a tie between Gintama and Bleach (okay, now I'm getting banned)

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Manga: Soul Eater

Anime: Soul Eater

There exists nothing better than this. You can understand from the money the studio is giving for this anime. I heard (and it is true) that the money they have spent so far is the most money that has been spent for an anime. Enough said!!!

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
anyone who doesn't say monster is a faggot

Wasilis

Bronze Member
^ lol... Anyways... Well.... I think (from what I have heard) that Monster is a slice of life manga/anime and I prefer anime with action and adventure. So, I prefer Soul Eater... : P

XIII Blades

My favorite Anime is either Samurai Champloo or Cowboy Bebop.
My favorite Manga is Bleach.

I'm not as hardcore as some of you guys, I haven't ventured out that far. To be honest, i've never heard of Monster or Last Exile. Sorry guys, bash if you must.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
100% agree with sharingansora, Death Note and Bleach are (and always will be) my 2 fave animangas (well, them and Code Geass) :thumbsup:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Anime: Hard to say since Im not a big anime watcher, more of a manga dude. But Geass, Bebop, FLCL and DragonBall (NOT DBZ) are up high in my list.

Manga: Tie between Death Note and FMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back