• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best and worst Stars wars characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Who do you guys think are the best and worst Star wars characters are and i already know some of u are gonna be like JAR JAR BINKS IS SOOOOOO LAME

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Excuse me? Jar Jar practically saved the franchise. Never have I found a more likeable character in the SW series than Jar Jar. Srsly.

I do, however, hate Padmé, or rather Natalie Portman's terrible portrayal of whatever Padmé's character was supposed be.

EDIT: Forgot to add the best character. General Grievous, imo. I fell in love with him as soon as I saw his arms divide into four.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yea padme sucks and natalie portman sucks at acting they are like 2 peas in a pod

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
This belongs in the versus sub-forum of Forum Insanity.

But, best characters are Yoda, Darth Vader (durr), Han Solo, Obi-Wan, Revan, R2-D2, C-3PO, Jar Jar, and Qui-Gon.

Worst character would be Sebulba.

I don't know why people hated Jar Jar. He was the best character from Episode I.

I do, however, hate Padmé, or rather Natalie Portman's terrible portrayal of whatever Padmé's character was supposed be.

Yea padme sucks and natalie portman sucks at acting they are like 2 peas in a pod

Could I buy some pot from you guys? Padme is perhaps the greatest female lead character in the Star Wars Universe. Natalie Portman portrayed her superbly and gracefully.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yea Jar Jar is funny and all but if we are going be fighting skill it would be darth vader and Darth Maul

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Could I buy some pot from you guys? Padme is perhaps the greatest female lead character in the Star Wars Universe. Natalie Portman portrayed her superbly and gracefully.

Are you serious? I don't mean to be rude but I'm just curious, as I found Natalie Portman's acting to be positivley atrocious. The only convincing thing that ever came out of her mouth was her scream after the Nexuu had scratched her, imo. I find Princess Leia to be a much better and more likeable character.

Crimson Jazz

Yes, I am serious. I found Natalie's portrayal of her to be on key to what George Lucas wanted Padme to be. But you are correct about Leia, she is much better and is portrayed by a better actress.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I'm going more into this:
Vergere is probably one of the most mysterious characters in Star Wars. Those mind games she played with everyone saying that she is a sith is ridiculous. She had influence a couple of characters in the community. Lumiya, Jacen (mostly focus on Jacen), A'Sharad Hett.

Mara Jade was awesome as well. She had all the right compents to be with Luke. And it was just what Luke needed in his life. More adventure.

My least favorite character.....Not really sure. Probably either Nute Gunray or Celeste Morne from Vector.:mellow:

Crimson Jazz

or Celeste Morne from Vector.

What!?! Celeste Morne from Vector is pwnsome.

And I hate that bitch Vergere, and I hate Darth Krayt/A'Sharad Hett as well. He's an overrated Sith Lord and his "New Sith Order" will soon betray themselves and him. His first mistake was abolishing the Rule of Two. Without the Rule of Two, the Sith are nothing.

Oblivionite

Darth Revan is my favorite sith lord, and lets no forget Nihlus(sp?)..with that awsome mask.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
So like everyone else, I'd have to go with Darth Revan as the best.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I liked Darth Maul. He was really bad-ass.

And with absolutley no emotion.

C

calvinyou89

Darth Maul, even though he had a short lifespan was awesome. Jar Jar, I wanted to decapitate him. He was so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back