• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Abilties for Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizInMyPants

I was just wondering what the best abilities are for Ven so I can get through the Keepers of the Arena mission in the Mirage Arena. Also, a bonus question, what would you do if suddenly you woke up with the body proportions of Sora, Roxas, and the others. i.e. BIG feet and hands, etc...

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
salvation, tornado strike, tornado... oh and its always good to have mega flare.

as for your second question id like it but only if everyone else was the same way. if it was just me id feel quite embarrassed.

DizInMyPants

salvation, tornado strike, tornado... oh and its always good to have mega flare.

as for your second question id like it but only if everyone else was the same way. if it was just me id feel quite embarrassed.
Lol, I thought people would think it's weird...
Also, it apparently seems I've been misunderstood. I meant the abilities, as in Leaf Bracer, Second Chance, etc...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Those two for sure. Damage Syphon so you can easily refill your Focus gauge. Also Once More.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Prettu much all the screens, but dark and fire are priorities. Or you could just get all of them this is an amazing link which tells you pretty much everything you need to know on creating abilities, just buy a bunch of low level commands and meld them to make the bulk of your abilities.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If you have every ability, that works best. For commands, have 2 mega flares or more and one curaga. Also keep a good shotlock on for the iron prisoners. The Mega Flares run through the normal unversed so fast.

DizInMyPants

Yeah, I should have mentioned I have pretty much all the very useful ones, but I was wondering if there are any good, not really known abilities, for example: EXP Walker. Also, you guys are thinkg commands...I like the commands I got for Ven already. Tornado+Faith+Ars Acanum+Sonic Blade+Group Curaga (For the arena)=EPOCH WIN!

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I was just wondering what the best abilities are for Ven so I can get through the Keepers of the Arena mission in the Mirage Arena. Also, a bonus question, what would you do if suddenly you woke up with the body proportions of Sora, Roxas, and the others. i.e. BIG feet and hands, etc...
You need second chance and once more those are vital in the arena. Also get Defender and all 3 hp boosts.
Put magnega and salvation in this order and the rounds will fly by.

LoLWuTT

Group Curaga should only be equipped if you are doing it with a friend. Even if you're aiming for medals, you can't take any chances of waiting for it to refill since Attack Haste and Magic Haste don't apply to that and loads slowly.

Anyways, Damage Syphon is helpful. I used the Shotlock but didn't have it equipped and still beat him.

HP doesn't really help during the boss fight so, idk.

UnlockedMemories

Prettu much all the screens, but dark and fire are priorities. Or you could just get all of them this is an amazing link which tells you pretty much everything you need to know on creating abilities, just buy a bunch of low level commands and meld them to make the bulk of your abilities.

That guide is okay, but I prefer Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - PSP/Meld Commands. - WikiCheats

I enjoy charts, and it's just overall more organized and readable.
http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/Kingdom_Hearts:_Birth_by_Sleep_-_PSP/Meld_Commandshttp://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/Kingdom_Hearts:_Birth_by_Sleep_-_PSP/Meld_Commands

CreativeGenius13

Pretty much all of them are useful in one way or another.

I'd get all of them anyways, just so you can cover all your bases.

Your second question, I wouldn't care unless I was the only one.

DizInMyPants

Ok, Damage Syphon? Ok, I'll meld it, and get rid of Group Curaga? Check. Iron Imprisoner IV, get ready to kick my butt..er..I mean get ready to get your butt kicked!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Damage Syphon isn't as useful for Terra as it is for Ventus for example, because their ultimate shotlocks (Ultima Cannon vs. Multivortex), Ven's is better in my opinion, so Damage Syphon is more important for Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back