• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best 358/2 Days boss fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best 358/2 Days Boss

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

slmcknett

Antlion was a beast, but Leech Grave was just so cool as well. They're two of my favorite top bosses in Kingdom Hearts.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
hm

Infernal Engine. Somewhat easy, but I loved it.
Riku/Xion/Saïx. Very fun, but all three are very easy (Xion's second form is a bitch)
And after you get the hang of it, Leechgrave.

Hinote

Completely unoriginal, but loved it all the same: Dark Follower.

'Ruler of the Skies' was my top favorite in the entire game, though. ;D

State

Awards
None, they were all boring. There was no tension and there certainly was no purpose for defeating it. It was just "get this mission done, then get ready for another one." :/

Myxlie

My favorite boss battle (in hindsight) is the Dustflier. I can't exactly tell you why, but I have a lot of fun everytime I fight him. My least favorites were Riku, Xion, and the Infernal Engine. I thought Riku was too easy, and I didn't fully understand WHY Xion attacked Roxas... And the Infernal Engine was just annoying. -__- It took me forever to beat it...

XkeybladerXX

The Riku battle. It was EPIC!!! But was waaaaaaaaaay to easy. I had to go easy on him to make the game look real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back