• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best 2021 KH memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
Well, it's a new year, which means it's time to recollect on the best KH-related memories of 2021.
In a year devoid of actual releases (sans mobile games), my top memory of last year was seeing KH music get played at the Olympics, no contest. Easily one of the dopest moments I've ever experienced as a KH fan.
Tell yours.

okhi12

Awards
Don't forget Union X finally ended, and what an ending it was! The pace of the updates was terrible and it took forever but the story was worth it.
I also played Melody of Memory and it was a memorable experience as well.

Awards
- Union X's finale crushing my heart and soul. Ah, good times.
- Getting a Switch Lite for the holidays and starting MoM
- Sora being confirmed for Smash

AR829038

Awards
- Union X's finale crushing my heart and soul. Ah, good times.
- Getting a Switch Lite for the holidays and starting MoM
- Sora being confirmed for Smash
Sora for Smash was definitely up there. That would probably be my number one if I were a big Smash player. To me it was just so surreal to hear Olympus Coliseum theme playing at the actual Olympics.

palizinhas

Awards
The sheer madness and memes of Playernort in the KHUX finale and Sora in Smash, just because of how much joy that reveal trailer gave me.

D

Deleted member 246005

I earned my cool uncle and responsible uncle badges by putting on the KH3 demo for my 10 year old niece and nephew. They might also become fans one day ;).

I also found a Jak and Daxter mod for KH2FM. It inspired a fanfic and other fans on tumblr seem to like it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The UX ending and everything it revealed(Xehanort's place of birth and the old Victorian Scala ad Caelum)

Sora finally getting into Smash was also a nice memory

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
A good one: I don't care about Smash but Sora joining the fight was really cool, because I know fans have been asking for him for years and he looks great.

A bad one: Square Enix saying the last Dark Road update would come in September and then wait until the last day to say it's delayed.
One would think they didn't say it sooner because they still believed they could make it, but here we are in 2022 and still nothing.

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

Liodin

Awards
Just to mention a few other noteworthy moments.

All the games came out on PC and were announced for the Switch.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Just to mention a few other noteworthy moments.

All the games came out on PC and were announced for the Switch.
Oh yeah, you reminded me.

I started getting into KH2FM Randomizer and it's really fun. I've probably done a dozen seeds or so the past two months

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Scoring a bunch of Full Chains and All Excellents in Melody of Memory in the early half of 2021. Especially on songs I thought would be impossible for me on Proud Mode. Another would be watching modders mod the KH games. Especially all the insane MoM charts that were made at Critical Mode level. I didn't play them myself, but watching them was crazy.

Sora getting into Smash would be the other. I don't play Smash but I'm glad he got in, it shows Kingdom Hearts is becoming more well known and more exposure can only help the series expand to a wider audience.

The release of the Ultimania and Character Files is another great moment for KH. I enjoyed reading the Ultimania and am salivating at the opportunity to get the Character Files book.

Katsagu

Awards
Sora in smash easily. The last time I felt this excited for an announcement was back when KH3 was announced.

Foxycian

Awards
For me it’s Union X finale and Sora being included in Smash.

Back