• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Besides Sora, what character would you want a future game to focus on, and why? What might that game be like in terms of story and gameplay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Hmm, I actually wouldn't mind if we got an episodic kind of game, split up amongst like a set of characters or just be a solo. Keep things regulated to a couple of worlds per each group, then allow for replay value of any character on any world once the game is finished. You would get to fill in some blanks for the current lore as well as flesh out some of the cast too. Don't want to go super overboard though since time/budget would probably be a huge factor into making a game this size lol.

Axel/Isa & Xion/Roxas - Search for the mystery friend. Allow Xion and Roxas to work on building their trust with Isa.

Ventus/Aqua or Terra - Search for answers on Ven's past. This would open up memories about Lauriam and company as well as the MoM and Foretellers.

Kairi/Really any cast member - Kairi getting to remember her past at Radiant Garden. Have her search for more Princesses of Heart. Give her time to grown as a keyblade wielder.

However if I needed to have a game focused on one player, it'd probably be a tossup between Kairi, Riku, Ventus or a remake of the KHUX story with player as the main character. The KHUX remake would honestly depend on how the game progresses because that being made into a movie would be fine too. But realistically, I'd be down for anything. Nomura's already got my attention with how the series is going.

OneDandelion

Awards
Most of all I would like a game focused on Xion taking place after KH3. Xion has one of the most interesting character concepts in my opinion and I'd like to see how her character develops from this point forward especially now that shes got more friends than Roxas and Axel. It would also be interesting seeing her interacting with previous Organization members, but other than that I can't think of a proper framework for a game. Then again, I'd also be perfectly content with her doing absolutely nothing on destiny islands because she's kind of earned a break.

One of the things I really wanted to do in KH3 was play as Kairi or Axel, training inside the world of Merlins book. I wouldn't expect that to be a full game but its one of the stories I was really interested in seeing. And then, of course, the upcoming dlc looks fairly promising as well for Axel and Kairi's characters.

I am really excited for Sora and Riku entering Shibuya, the possibilities here are very interesting.

And after that I'll take a story about any character that helps piece together the events of Union Cross, it's driving me nuts.

ZeVaine

Awards
Xehanort and Eraqus as apprentices... and anyone else who was apprentice with them in Scala, and what happened to that place.

Not as a main-entry, but side-story.

I know we all already understand how it ends and what not, but I could think of some fun ideas. .

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Honestly I think Yozora would be a top canidate to getting his own game(or co starring with Sora).
I’m with you, a story focusing on Yozora would be lit. Hopefully we learn something interesting about him in the DLC to support ideas for a spinoff.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m with you, a story focusing on Yozora would be lit. Hopefully we learn something interesting about him in the DLC to support ideas for a spinoff.
He's gonna be the secret boss. I hope we get a few cutscenes before and after the fight. More than what we got with the others that give us some kind of insight to what his role is going to be.

disney233

Awards
Kairi, to be honest. I said this before...but let's be real here, what do we know about Kairi? She's a resident of Radiant Garden, her world got destroyed, and now she's an islander. That's literally all we know about her. Should (On the slim chance that) Kairi EVER get her own game, we need to explore more of her character. We know NOTHING.

We don't know WHY she's a Princess of Heart, is it because of the light in her heart? Or is she, in reality, royalty? BBS & KH1, we see Kairi & her Grandmother in the castle. So...what if she's royalty? Then there's the Grandmother who seems to know more than the series lets on. People speculated her to be old Ava sooo...

I feel like, if we're to go in dept with Ven, and all this crap with the Age of Fairy Tales, then I feel that we know so little about Kairi. I've said this before, and I just think that such a thing shouldn't be avoided...like. Also, kinda like Princess Sofia, I'd welcome the idea of Kairi having connections and interactions with the other Disney Princesses, since she's a PoH like them. Like...the idea of calling to their power like D-Links.

We can also go into how Namine was made and how she differs from the other Nobodies. She & Kairi could be party members, and we can see what more could Namine do, given her powers of a Witch, and her power to twist around memories of those around Sora.

Y'know...the two Kairis have allot going for them, yet they're so underdeveloped, underused, and mistreated. I think...we know enough of the backgrounds of both Xion and definitely Aqua, but I feel we still know so little about Kairi & Namine. There's so much to explore on the both of them, and that alone warrants game focus, if anything.

Last edited:
Back