• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bert McCracken + The Used. :Drawings&Pics:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sketches

What it says in the title. I'm banned from the computer [Oh the irony... I'm typing veeeerrryyy quietly...] so I ended up drawing this horrible picture. I mean, the photo of him is hot [:D] but this drawing slightly creeps me out. ._.
Uh... enjoy? :D

29vewwk.jpg

Also, some photos to represent some songs of The Used:

Blood On My Hands:
258cfp3.jpg

Blue and Yellow:
2e5usfn.jpg

Sick Hearts:
4l1153.jpg

Liar, Liar Burn In Hell:
2u5rplu.jpg

Now please excuse me while I try and stop coughing my lungs up every time I breathe in. D:

~*Luna*~

Yeah I know what you mean. :p I used to draw manga alot, and then a year or 2 ago I started to try and draw real people and they all ended up with pointy chins and huge eyes. Your drawing is actually good but doesn't resemble the guy very much because the proportions are a bit iffy. For future reference, if you ever draw a real person again, I would highly suggest using a grid to sketch in the features first. It's pretty fool-proof if you know what you're doing, it's a great technique for begginers.

http://www.learntoart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/portrait-reference-681x1024.jpg like that sorta thing. :>

_Sketches

Yeah I know what you mean. :p I used to draw manga alot, and then a year or 2 ago I started to try and draw real people and they all ended up with pointy chins and huge eyes. Your drawing is actually good but doesn't resemble the guy very much because the proportions are a bit iffy. For future reference, if you ever draw a real person again, I would highly suggest using a grid to sketch in the features first. It's pretty fool-proof if you know what you're doing, it's a great technique for begginers.

http://www.learntoart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/portrait-reference-681x1024.jpg like that sorta thing. :>

Thanks!
I'll use that when I next attempt to draw a realistic portrait, it is quite hard going it alone with that sort of thing. [Well, for me anyway!]
I can sympathise with the manga drawing comment as well... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back