• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

berserker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

Good question, I read on wikepedia that Terra may have some connection with Saix. Though Terra weapon could basicly change into anything.

D

The KR3W
Number7-SaixsBerserkNobody.jpg

MTS2_medrops_758610_sa.JPG

Hmmm... I don't think so.

KeyMaker

Good question, I read on wikepedia that Terra may have some connection with Saix. Though Terra weapon could basicly change into anything.

Are you sure you want to go with wikipedia for a defense. Personally I've never heard or seen anything like this. Plus I don't think the two resemble.

C

Colours

Are you sure you want to go with wikipedia for a defense. Personally I've never heard or seen anything like this. Plus I don't think the two resemble.

Yes I want to go with that, also they just have berserker modes, that's it.

Stealth.Baker

Hmmm, I don't think they look that much alike. I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think they're similar enough to have significance.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Both the beserker and Terra's keyblade's represent an old fashioned Claymore blade.
That's the only real similarity between the two.

And with the Terra/Saix similarity it hasn't been proven, the BBS trailer doesn't solidify anything as of yet.

C

Colours

Only thing is that they both show berserker modes in battle, other than the non-canon fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back