• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bernie Madoff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firagex

Bernie Madoff was sentenced today to 150 yrs behind bars. I say good riddance. This was a guy who stole billions from charity, employees, and apparently had gotten people to the point of suicide. What are your views on this case, and do you think this was a fitting verdict?

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Quite fitting, although nothing more can be done to restore the damage that is done

very differentiable
Awards
He won't live long anyway, i don't see they why they give him 150 years when he only has 20 or so left anyway. He held out long, he's been doing it since the early '90s, those things barely last two years usually.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Meh, it's a fitting end to someone like him. Death sentence would probably be going a little too far.

Personally, I don't like life sentences. You get a roof to sleep under and free food, what good will you learn from that? Unless if there was something I missed.

very differentiable
Awards
Now it's no different, he gets sent to jail just as would be in lifelong, unless he would live longer then the current sentence of course, which we can safely say won't happen.

A

Azrael

It was a fitting sentence and he gets to live the rest of his remaining years behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back