• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beloved community, we're gathered here today...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The road to 6,000 is a steep hill to climb. I'll do my best to stick around, but adulting for now...

Awards
The truth is I have been a Kingdom Hearys fan for 13 years and everytime there's a game to be released I get hyped so after KHIII is done I'll probably disappear and then whenever they decide to release the next one I'll be back lol

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Later this year will be my 10 year mark on khi, I'll probably continue to post here until I'm banned or Chihuahuaman returns with his cringe posts.

Honestly what keeps me coming back is the hopes that Edgemaverick returns with a new dance video to celebrate his rebirth. Recon and Chuman are pretty cool, also waiting on the return of Megawallflower and Hillboy wherever they may be.

What I really enjoy about the community now is that it's less toxic than it was back in the BBS days in 2010.

Zul

Awards
How long do you think you'll stay on KHI?
KH3 is the end of the KH series to me, everything after it is DBGT/Boruto..ect. The release of KH3 will most likely be the end of my active days on here.

If you left KHI before, what keeps bringing you back?

To see if there's anything interesting or new here, or if I have a renewed interest in KH.

What do you like about KHI the most?
Nothing, the only difference between this KH site & forum and any other is that this is the one I happened to register on.

As for the people on KHI, all whom I cared about are either gone or I don't care about them anymore. There are a few newer members I like though(no names because I know I'll forget one).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
grizzly
pandymint
arielle
ovafaze
recon
DGH
darien
dark prince
blackosprey
keybladelordsora
grono
noir
max
taochan (mia)
kitkat (mia)

these are the current members i stick around for, who i’m personal friends with. i’ll always stick around in some form but once III drops- thats probably it for me as far as activity goes. riding off into the distance on my tron bike while reciting bad freestyle raps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back