• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Believe me or not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I almost did, It seems completely impossible! I don't know if I do or not.

T

TrishLovesDamon

Its not the hardest thing ever.

and give me proof or stfu.

Dr. Stoopid

Final Arcana said:
Hardest Fight Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya it's true what Trish said, the damn Hades Paradox cup is harder than sephy, even at level 99. Damn morning stars spinning around don't leave ya alone until you can thundaga them like 6 times. Course, I wouldn't know if it's possible or not since I'm always well ahead of level 50 by the time Seph becomes available.

Hint* (Don't know why I'm bothering to say this but) If ya want your game to be hard as hell, pick the sword and equip magical weapons. I picked the staff first, then the shield, and now the sword which seems twice as hard cuz a warrior with magic keys and rings makes strength and magic suck, and your defense ain't so good by default. Couldn't even kill a shadow heartless with a single combo until like, level 25. Heck, battles took so long the enemies been busting out attacks I've never seen before.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Dr. Stoopid said:
Ya it's true what Trish said, the damn Hades Paradox cup is harder than sephy, even at level 99. Damn morning stars spinning around don't leave ya alone until you can thundaga them like 6 times. Course, I wouldn't know if it's possible or not since I'm always well ahead of level 50 by the time Seph becomes available.

Hint* (Don't know why I'm bothering to say this but) If ya want your game to be hard as hell, pick the sword and equip magical weapons. I picked the staff first, then the shield, and now the sword which seems twice as hard cuz a warrior with magic keys and rings makes strength and magic suck, and your defense ain't so good by default. Couldn't even kill a shadow heartless with a single combo until like, level 25. Heck, battles took so long the enemies been busting out attacks I've never seen before.

yeah that cup is really hard reflect and elixers are your best friend in that!

dark_blade09

hey! thats great you beat sep. but did you beat him with kingdom key or the weakest keyblade? i forgot whats the keyblade's name.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
I beat him with Oblivion. My stats were: ATK-38 DEF-40. One thing I will say to everyone who wants to destroy Seph is: ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!! have Slapshot and Guardbreak un-equipped. They were the death of me many times.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>__> I really dont care...but if you did good for you...I mean without poof you have nothing...but so... i dont care..I mean..I didnt have the chance to fight him on that level cuz I was already on lv.50 when i went to Hollow bastion to do the 1000 heartless battle(I just do that type of thing cuz of FF)....but did you do it on proud or standard...or beginner..lol

Edit..to dude who beat Seph:..Oh so you did it on Proud..well..as I said I never got the chance to try...I'm sure it can be done and has before....now someone do it on Lv.25 with proof...lol

Last edited:

KH4LiFe

^^^ he said he did it on proud

I believe you.... i could probly beat him at lvl 40 because his patterns are SOOOO easy

Dr. Stoopid

dark_blade09 said:
hey! thats great you beat sep. but did you beat him with kingdom key or the weakest keyblade? i forgot whats the keyblade's name.

sweet memories.

Final Arcana said:
ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!! have Slapshot and Guardbreak un-equipped. They were the death of me many times.

Guard break is a very good thing if you have finshing plus. Both break and explosion will hit him easy. Though at level 49 I don't think you can have it, so it doesn't matter in this case.

Heck, equip finishing plus and rumbling rose you can use three finishing moves.
Seph might disappear after two finishes, but it kicks ass in valor using all 3 air or ground finishes each combo. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
not true to me cuase even for a lvl 99 hes still a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back