• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

being king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jump

Spiderpig! Spiderpig! does whatever a spiderpig do
well if you are a guy then king, and girl=queen, yes i am confused by my own rules too so i guess the next person to post would become king/queen but they have to overthrow you first so it would maybe start like...a medieval war or something. yes thats it and more than two people can be in thisa war and the winner at the end would be the ruler. and since these wars wont end because no one wants to lose there will be no special abilities, such as teleporting or making clones.

bluwingangel

I think what jump means is that, the first person who posts in this thread (not including jump) becomes king or queen. People who post after the first person can try to overthrow that person to become the new king or queen. Thus begins a war to see if the king or queen will give up his or her "throne". I think that is what jump means. Should I start now just to get things moving?

jump

Spiderpig! Spiderpig! does whatever a spiderpig do
bluwingangel said:
I think what jump means is that, the first person who posts in this thread (not including jump) becomes king or queen. People who post after the first person can try to overthrow that person to become the new king or queen. Thus begins a war to see if the king or queen will give up his or her "throne". I think that is what jump means. Should I start now just to get things moving?

that is exactly what i meant.

bluwingangel

Not really bond of flames you sort of have an idea. The person who posts next has to wage a war against you to take your "throne" but you have to protect it unless you are willing to give up your "throne". It's not that difficult to understand.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Fading2Darkness, I'm a guy so I'm going for the king role, I think. Bond of flames, unless you surrender the throne, I shall use my immense magical power to utterly destroy your kingdom. I'm still sort of confused.

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
I changed the link, maybe that will work :) If that doesnt work, try re-starting your computer, does it not open the link or does your computer skip or stop during the movie?

Edit: Next person who posts and watches the movie will be the new king/queen (the movie was in a previous post on the page before)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back