• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I don't know what bullying is like because somehow, people say I look like I'm about to kill someone which is funny somehow.

Anyways, why don't you talk to your parents and get your parents to talk to his parents. If not, either ignore his existance, do more harsher things to him that are ten times more horrible or say that he has no life since he's bullying you. Is he bullying anyone else? Stand up and say "I'm freakin' getting tired of you bullying me. If your trying to impress people, then you have no life however you look at it." That, make him a neutral gender, stab him several times (which always works), or black mail him.

Mythological Omega said:
Beat the shit out him.

That is probably the best thing to do. Just do this repeatedly

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
1. Ok if your this worried about being bullied then no way you could beat his ass.
2. If you really want it to stop kill him.
3. Just do what violent said
i dont suppose you could smile and wave until he gets bored?
he may think you went pyscho and wont bother you.
4. Everyone thinks that beating his ass working but doesnt work if you can beat his ass in the first place.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
^I read it. It's just that there are not much options that some people can think of. What options would you take?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
shut up blink, you aren't funny

does no one even bother to read the first post anymore?

you shut up using your dry humor. i know how funny i am but i know your too dry to make someone laugh.
If the guy is still bullying you then take it like a man. Or go wuss out and cry in your bed.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
You did what ever you could do. You said you fought and stuff like that. Maybe he just has a fixation on your life. I'd feel honored if I was the first thought on someone's mind. Yeah if he has the time to worry about you damn much, you must have some sort of place in that guy's heart.lol He's probably gay. If Ignoring him is not enough, would you even feel comfortable fighting him again? Just consider him gay and call him that, he may leave you alone...

Mystlord

In my opinion, bullying is similar to (I hope this isn't inappropriate) rape. It's not like they take some sweet pleasure in your pain, but it's an idea of dominance. The bully wants control over you, and letting him will only worsen your situation. Therefore, the best idea would be to overthrow his idea of dominance over you. If your school has a good administration, you could get his arse in some trouble for harassment. If he's hitting you, physical harassment, if he punched his mom, domestic violence. If you already tried to ignore him, and he still won't stop, then don't try it again. The law (rules) always has some way of dealing with people like this bully.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
lol, all this encouragement of beating. As satisfying and usually problem ending as fighting is, i can't say i support it

Fighting is really an action of last resort. Its almost not even worth it, since the reprecussions of fighting usually ends up creating more damage to yourself then solving things. There will always be a never ending supply of irratating people. If you fight just one, the authoritys (be it your school aids or law enforcement) will always keep their eye on you. by fighting, you label YOURSELF as the danger. they will never keep an eye out for you, they will only watch you. It gives you a bad rep among the people who are capable of helping you. If you mind your own business and just keep away from the jerks, if something does go down, you'll be that much more credible.

I can't tell you how many times i want to fight people either. I get so bad, that i even start having short lapses of thought, which is truely frightening for myself. You can't let people bug you to that point, and if they do, you can't break down and go on instinct. self control is what you all must learn. I used to just punch people in the face whenever they gave me enough of a problem. While i often never heard from the people i fought ever again for a long time, but it really didn't matter, because new reatards replaced the old ones in less than a month. This is especially true in Middle school. If anything, fighting only attracted more people who wanted to provoke me into a fight.

luckily, i think most of you guys in this thread are moving on to highschool. Highschool is generally a good oppertunity to escape the nonsense you encounter in middle school. things change. Most of the time i find the most irratating people are just stoners with nothing better to do. its almost sad to let them get to you, since you know they are a pile of shit. so don't let them bother you with words. they may make you really pissed off, but after a while, it won't make a difference to you. you probably won't even remember them in the long run.

in the end, fighting is not worth it, just ignore them, push them away, laugh them off. Unless they are physically harming you or your property, don't even bother with them. if they are, tell someone first. if that doesn't work (and often times i understand that it doesn't. In schools you can't really get to other children through school discipline anyway), try to find some way of avoidance, and if it comes to it, punch them good in the face. but only as a last resort.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I haven't had to deal with him in the hallways lately and on the bus he doesn't say anything, but I have lunch with him. He sits with his back to me, but every time I look up I catch him looking at me. He looks away quickly when I catch him. When he usually does this, he's saying stuff. He also talks about me till I leave. I do remember two of his friends telling me in the past that he was interested in me, but I seriously doubt it. If I told him he was gay, his girl friend would just defend him. (She's at lunch at that time, too and she can't stand me) I'm going to try to sit somewhere very far away from him in the cafeteria tomorrow. (Which I doubt will work because in the 9th grade I sat very far away from him and he still kept turning around and saying stuff) I really don't want to fight him because there's big chance I'd lose because since I first fought him, he's gotten a lot bigger and stronger.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I got bullied in school untill I got to high school, people talked about behind my back in high school.

Though I guess that they thought I was crazy, so they didn't want to pick on me in high school, ahaha.

I need to learn to stand up for myself, I still let people walk all over me..<.<

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
lol, i bet he is gay, or atleast confused. . use that to your advantage. its cruel, but call him gay. if he is a jackass, it will piss him off. if he is gay, it will stab him like there is no tommorow. after calling him whatever, tell him off for being the foolish jerk he is, then leave. make sure you make him look more sad and ridiculous each time.

Q

Banned
Have you told any of your friends?

Get a friend to sneak in a video camera and secretly record the jerkoff while he's bullying you, and give that to the authorities. And he's obviously gay if he's doing that. .__. Or you have a maniac on your hands, Grim, some obsessive-compulsive stalker. Creepy.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Well most kid bully because there mom or dad doesn't love them or care..

Form what I seen you smart, so I'm sure you find way to work this out.. Get a older friend to go with and talk to him, ask why you two can't friends..

Also his a guy picking on girl? Wow talk about new low.. But yea do try to video tape it, if its older guy picking on girl. He can get into big trouble. ((if u can get him on video tape pushing you))

Most guys would kick his ass if they seen him picking on girl.. If no guy as jumped in after seeing you get pushed around etc.. Then I really feel sorry for the guys at you're school.

Last edited:

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Simple solution, turn it around on him. He loves to make fun of you, when you see him make fun of him before he gets the chance. Get people to laugh at him. Get other people to do the same. It'll put him in his place. Also be creative about it too. Say things he can't come back to.

If you don't like that idea, talk to your guidance counselor. Get an appointment with him and the guidance counselor and find out why he is doing such. It will also put him under the spot light. Maybe he'll have to check in with him/her every week, as well as you. It will eventually stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back