• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Behold -- the eagerly-anticipated, long-awaited cover-artwork is finally revealed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
At first I thought it was the cover art of BBS but turns out to be a cover art for the Piano Collections! :D

Love the cover artwork, the spiralling stairs resembles piano keys and a message in the bottle floats from the top view. :3

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I did not fall for it. It's not like I expected the BBS cover at all.

But YAY for piano collections. I love the rendition of Roxas and The Other Promise. It was made so much more depressing, if it was possible.

Does anyone know the songs list?

Birnax

I wasn't fooled. But I have to admit the cover for the piano collection is pretty to look at.

αsiя

space coke
Dont worry
I bet you in about 1 week we're going to see the BBS cover art
The Field & battle cover art reminds me of COM

Guilded.Raven

Wow. Artistic.

Were you guys really expecting the cover art for BBS?.... Seriously? o___O Don'tcha think its a little-oh, I don't know- Early?!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
picture.php

... for Piano-Collections - Kingdom-Hearts: Field & Battle.

Whee~~

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. XD

Still no sign of any track-listing, unfortunately (I'd wager there's a very obvious and sound-reason for that, though). However, having said that, the cover sure is awesome; in a very 'trippy' sort of way. Optical-illusions are teh shit. =P

I love the shit ouot of you.

I'm going to buy this. Because I have the money to.

αsiя

space coke
Wow. Artistic.

Were you guys really expecting the cover art for BBS?.... Seriously? o___O Don'tcha think its a little-oh, I don't know- Early?!

well we only have basically 1 month and 10 days till the release
I dont think thats early

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
What? I dont get it, plz explain :(

Wait whoa why does that say I said that? I never said that xD Anyway I think the OTHER person was saying that they didn't get that the OP was trying to fool people into thinking he had found the BBS cover and instead it was just the Piano Collection one.....

Yeah, I said that. xD

To explain the practical joke: The title says "Behold -- the eagerly-anticipated, long-awaited cover-artwork is finally revealed..." which leads the viewers of the thread (that's us) to believe the person who posted the thread (that's Liege) is going to show us the cover art to an upcoming game (that's Birth by Sleep).

But really, it's the cover art to a piano music collection, which is, to me, equally exciting.

Lvng

Ok... I know without a doubt I've seen that cover before a month or two ago, but I don't know where... Oh well. I'm just waiting for Play-Asia to start pre-orders for it. =)

Yeah I had posted it last month in the other thread that everyone abandoned.

Also did anyone realize that the first piano collections was on sale in the US store? o_O

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
It looks really awesome. Better than the first one.

HA, I don't even want to wait for BbS since I don't have a PSP *is bitter*

dsowner

OMG! Just preordered it~ Yoko Shimomura only wanted to reveal one song, and that's Sinister Sundown, the Twilight Town battle theme! US$28... but worth it! :D Released on the same day as BbS~

And it's the first print edition too~ Get them while they're hot at CDJapan~ (Hope this does not count as advertising~) =3

Last edited:

dsowner

Oh... Hmm... Well, I wonder what the first track is going to be~ It sounds more epic than the first one. Exception "The Other Promise". Just finished playing it~ God, my fingers hurt. ==

Superwes

I know what you mean; I was in a similar situation. I almost succeeded in getting the band (cuz my high school lacks an orchestra...) to play Hikari for my graduation in June. Unfortunately, the teacher forgot to listen to the song, even though I had given her all the sheet music and links I could find, and the band ended recycling Hercules and Lion King music from previous years :(
Actually, my band teacher was planning on getting video game music last year. Like mario bros. But the only thing he could find was the metroid theme, which was way to advanced for us then, maybe even now.

However, a few weeks ago, I brought a star wars book for trumpet, it is awesome. Also, I can play mario bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back