• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Behold -- the eagerly-anticipated, long-awaited cover-artwork is finally revealed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liege

picture.php

... for Piano-Collections - Kingdom-Hearts: Field & Battle.

Whee~~

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. XD

Still no sign of any track-listing, unfortunately (I'd wager there's a very obvious and sound-reason for that, though). However, having said that, the cover sure is awesome; in a very 'trippy' sort of way. Optical-illusions are teh shit. =P

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The cover is awesome. One look and I immediately think of Kairi and Namine. I'd like to think there's a pattern for these and speculate that the next one will have seashells on it, but the cover of the first piano collection doesn't exactly fit in (piano on coffee XP)

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Very nice, I like the look of it. If it didn't say "Kingdom Hearts" I likely wouldn't of thought it was related to the game in anyway.
I might pick that up for my little bro for Christmas, so he will stop playing the lame music he gets from his middle school. If I hear the Titanic theme one more time....

Radon

mofo
I hate you. Lol I probably would have done the same thing.

Anyways nice find.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by WilliamTheWise
I might pick that up for my little bro for Christmas, so he will stop playing the lame music he gets from his middle school. If I hear the Titanic theme one more time....

I know what you mean; I was in a similar situation. I almost succeeded in getting the band (cuz my high school lacks an orchestra...) to play Hikari for my graduation in June. Unfortunately, the teacher forgot to listen to the song, even though I had given her all the sheet music and links I could find, and the band ended recycling Hercules and Lion King music from previous years :(

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Very nice, I like the look of it. If it didn't say "Kingdom Hearts" I likely wouldn't of thought it was related to the game in anyway.
Ironic that you should say that since I was literally singing that like 5 minutes ago xD

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
OHHH BEAUTIFUUULLL ~*disintegrates*~

No, but seriously, that's nice. :3 Can't wait to hear this...

Isn't the cover super-reminiscent of the KH2 Opening? With the topsy-turby spiraling stairs? And then there's Kairi's message-in-a-bottle just kind of... floating there.

EDIT: Oh, I understand the joke now. xD Ha-ha, very funny.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
What? I dont get it, plz explain :(
Wait whoa why does that say I said that? I never said that xD Anyway I think the OTHER person was saying that they didn't get that the OP was trying to fool people into thinking he had found the BBS cover and instead it was just the Piano Collection one.....

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I HATE YOU BITCH! BAHAHAHAHAHA LOLZ!
i was going crazy hoping to see it but ended up being the piano thingy ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back