• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BEHOLD:BOX ART!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

Its the box art I've seen before. I remember I saw it before but where...? Oh well, I think its nice, simple, easy on the eyes and fun to look at when its on your hands when you get it. Then you could say "YEAH, I GOT MYSELF A COPY! WOOH!" I wonder if the cover would change for the US, I'll make some research on that.

Radon

mofo
Not that I dislike the art, I wish it had been something different. This is only because we've seen this art a million times before and I would like to see some new art for the game. Possibly something depicting the whole Org?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Its the box art I've seen before. I remember I saw it before but where...?

Oh, they spammed it alright, we just didn't know it to be the box art 100%.

Not that I dislike the art, I wish it had been something different. This is only because we've seen this art a million times before and I would like to see some new art for the game. Possibly something depicting the whole Org?

I agree with that one, actually. While I adore Xion, the game is supposed to tell the story of the Organization and fill us in on wtf went on there. I'm not even sure anymore which part they're admitting to be the shoved in fanservice here, so I'm going with "all around".

Waterkeeper511

Oh my god.

KH fans are so hard to please. Ugh. x_x;

The box art is awesome. Everyone's complaining for so many lame reasons.

1. "We've seen it before!"
Yeah, we've seen this art...AS THE BOX ART. It was revealed like a few weeks ago, right? That was the first time I ever saw this artwork ON THE BOX, and everyone was saying "Well this may not be the official box artwork lolololol," looks like you guys should open your eyes a bit.

2. "It's squished/cramped/etc.!"
No it's not; in fact, there's a whole freakin' white space there. I love how the three worlds blend together.

3. "It's not KH-esque!"
Yes it is. It's KH style to have all of the characters cramped together, with the possible exception of the KH2: Final Mix box art.

It's not perfect; I want diZ and Namine on it. But hey, whatever, it looks really cool.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Oh my god.

The box art is awesome. Everyone's complaining for so many lame reasons.

1. "We've seen it before!"
Yeah, we've seen this art...AS THE BOX ART. It was revealed like a few weeks ago, right? That was the first time I ever saw this artwork ON THE BOX, and everyone was saying "Well this may not be the official box artwork lolololol," looks like you guys should open your eyes a bit.

No it's not; in fact, there's a whole freakin' white space there. I love how the three worlds blend together.

3. "It's not KH-esque!"
Yes it is. It's KH style to have all of the characters cramped together, with the possible exception of the KH2: Final Mix box art.

It's not perfect; I want diZ and Namine on it. But hey, whatever, it looks really cool.

we are hard to please, so what

and it could've been way better

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I'd love to hear your opinion about KH2 then.

Yes it is. And the white space being there is in fact part of why it's cramped. The picture has far too many details that do not relate to one another, unlike the previous covers where everything was one big picture, or at least had a logical background (GBA CoM cover), and the white space pushes it to the side, and then has the logo and cover-marking crap shoved in, making it even more cramped than just the picture alone is.

3. "It's not KH-esque!"

It's KH style to have them all be in the same picture with the same logical context, regardless of how surreal that context is, like KH2's cover. This is them taking three different pics, I dare say four just to shove Mickey in there, and putting them together :\

DiZ is actually in there, standing on top of the monitors behind Riku.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I'm very happy with the cover. Even though the gamestop cover was fake, hat if that one was our cover. this one is awesome! I love the anime style too!

Grey

I don't see what's wrong with the cover. The covers of KH1 and KH2 had different themes; KH1 had them standing in some world, all in a pose that fit their character. I also noticed that they seemed to have been in Traverse Town (?). KH2 had them all sitting on a Heart, in-character. This one just has the five main characters standing, with a background of Destiny Islands mixed with Twilight Town (and apparently some other world), two of the main settings for the game.

Yes, it doesn't have a single background, but then again, it seems like the Organization members don't really have a place that can be related to them all (minus TWTNW, which would've made a fine cover as well). They bounce around a lot.

Truly, all of the covers have fit the theme of their own games, I don't think this is a disappointment at all. It's different, like all of the other covers.

State

Awards
That's the japanese box art, it could undergo some minor changes when released to other countries. But the cover seems cool enough to undergo changes.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
=/ That's not DiZ standing on the moniters. It's merely a pillar-ish thing.

State

Awards

You're right, I don't see anything similar to DiZ anywhere in the image, only Twilight Town's Clocktower and TWTNW's Monitors.​

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm not surprised about this being the box art. Was wanting something else, but oh well. Not too disappointed.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

yah, you're right. i searched a bigger resolution of the picture, zoomed it but there was no DiZ in there..

just some kind of pillar or a small obelisk or something..

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I think that xion and roxas with their keyblade cross would make a good boxart.
But oh well.
wallpaper0905_kha_01-300x225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back