• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BEHOLD:BOX ART!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaX

fighting all of Organization XIII in Castle Oblivi
No wifi in Days

I know a few a people have noticed this, but there is no wifi blue circle on the 358/2 Days boxart which means there is only local multiplayer... unless Nomura is holding out on us and didnt want 2 put the wifi circle thing on till the very end or something. But im 99% sure its the latter.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Re: No wifi in Days

Ugh.

No one I know is gonna get Days...I guess I'll go solo.

Rix

:)
Awards
Same here D:

I was really looking forward to play with some people here, but I guess not now...

I had a feeling that it wouldn't be any Wifi from the start though.

The Golden Sitar

Aw, man. It would have been nice to play with other people using wi-fi.

I don't think I have any friends that are going to get it... So I guess I won't be using the multi-player features, then. Oh, well. >:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

I know a few a people have noticed this, but there is no wifi blue circle on the 358/2 Days boxart which means there is only local multiplayer... unless Nomura is holding out on us and didnt want 2 put the wifi circle thing on till the very end or something. But im 99% sure its the latter.
Ya pretty much. Focusing on multiplayer mode their probably not going to do wifi unless in a interview he says it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
the boxart should have been all the organization, and Xion in the background
This. Though instead of the whole organization, the ones from KH2 at the very least. Not Xion in the background; she's more important than that.

Oh, and DiZ, Namine, and Sora sleeping should be there too. :v First the DSi, now this.

Rix

:)
Awards
This. Though instead of the whole organization, the ones from KH2 at the very least. Not Xion in the background; she's more important than that.

Oh, and DiZ, Namine, and Sora sleeping should be there too. :v First the DSi, now this.

I do personally think that also Riku should have been included there >:3

Waterkeeper511

I'd love to hear your opinion about KH2 then.

...Touche. KH2 was fun but far from perfect. But I blame that on Nojima. I'm talking about minor details, like box art.

Yes it is. And the white space being there is in fact part of why it's cramped. The picture has far too many details that do not relate to one another, unlike the previous covers where everything was one big picture, or at least had a logical background (GBA CoM cover), and the white space pushes it to the side, and then has the logo and cover-marking crap shoved in, making it even more cramped than just the picture alone is.

It has details that don't relate to one another? On the cover, I see Roxas, Xion, Mickey, Axel, and Riku, and they're all wearing Organization XIII cloaks. The characters are all related/connected somehow, which we all know besides from the fact that visually, they're wearing the same clothes. The three backgrounds that blend into one another are three locations important or significant to these people: the islands, TT, and TWTNW. These worlds have always been important in the KH games, and they're related to one another based on how the people are related to one another. Everything in the art relates to one another, and I just think it's pretty how the colors and pictures all blend together. =P In addition, the white space leaves enough room for the logo, which I always felt got reduced in previous KH titles by having it integrated with the artwork. The white space sets it apart, and I like it. I don't think it makes the one side look more cramped, I think it separates the artwork nicely.

It's KH style to have them all be in the same picture with the same logical context, regardless of how surreal that context is, like KH2's cover. This is them taking three different pics, I dare say four just to shove Mickey in there, and putting them together :\

That sounds surreal to me.

DiZ is actually in there, standing on top of the monitors behind Riku.

Right, except he's not. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back