• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Behind Blue Eyes ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Maybe this is significant, though it most likely isnt , but i found it interesting nevertheless ..

Upon looking at the hq scans of aqua, terra, and ven from up close ..as well as various images of sora, riku, mickey, xion, kairi, and MX ..i noticed something ..

every human weilder of the keyblade who we've been introduced to so far has blue eyes (those being sora, riku, xion, terra, aqua, ven, and kairi - and while she is not chosen by one ..she still used one for a time ..thus making her a weilder) ..the only exceptions would be MX, which is due to the fact that he has opened his heart to darkness (in much the same way as ansem the wise, it may very well be likely that his eyes were blue at one point but as we've seen - the presense of darkness changes the color to a yellowish/orange) ..the DS is obviously one as well due to the presence of his helmet, and mickey, which is irrelevent due to the fact that he isnt human ..

now while the coincidense of all of them having blue eyes may be the result of nomura simply finding the color appealing to incorporate with his characters, or simply because in regards to effects and cutscenes, its a good color to work with and yeilds nice visual results ..the fact remains that all of the weilders we have been introduced to have these blue eyes ..

pehaps it is characteristic of all human ones and it is only once one of them submits to darkness that it changes?? ..maybe it even ties into the keyblade?? lol ..i know this is highly unlikely and this will probly be considered as waste of thought but i still found it odd ..lol who knows though? ..purely coincidense or a result of nomura's appeal to the color? ..or something else? ..lol tell me what you might think?

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Riku doesn't have blue eyes though. :v His are more aquamarine.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I don't think the eye color has too much to deal with the Keyblade but it's a nice thought. Never thought of it like that.
Riku's eyes are green I'm pretty sure.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Depends.
On how you see colors sometimes i can be a bit off with mine D:
But Blue eyes is nothing new to Nomura.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I dont think we will have to focus in there eyes just to figure out keyblade wielders and juno

Shinra

Banned
Awards
of course... the keybladers are like the soldier of FF7... don't you guys sorta agree?

Captain Garlock

Wow Allister you dont get the joke.
Soldier are known for there Blue mako infused eyes.
>_>

Diastyl

now that you've mentioned it, yeah, except for Kairi who has purplish eyes, all the rest of the wielders has eyes in some sort of shade of blue!

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I don't think the eye color has too much to deal with the Keyblade but it's a nice thought. Never thought of it like that.
Riku's eyes are green I'm pretty sure.
No
334px-KHRikuCG.jpg

Captain Garlock

Raz you need to look again Kairi does have purple eyes.
Idk what youve been looking at but in pictures of her ive sen there purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back