• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beginning of the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_Nick

i really like this idea but i don't really think it will be for KH BBs maybe for the mystery game

Beyer

Anyone remember the scan where it showed VAT holding their own separate energy things. I think that might be where u choose what character. You rotate the screen or by pressing < or > it moves for you.

I love this idea, the fact that it is a story is really good. Maybe he tells them because he thinks something might happen (KH3?)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The main screen has already been released as part of a demo video on Youtube. It is nothing special; just a picture of TAV and 3 options on which player you want to be. (Sorry I can't provide a link)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is actually kinda possible. I read a description of the Jump Festa trailer and at the end of it shows the KH2 Sora standing on DI.

I don't think they will go to the Castle but it will start with what seems like its not a Story then at the end it will show SRK finishing the letter.

But this would also mean that Mickey would have to be with TVA throughout the whole game.

crazzyBRY

on your edit..

you said His name is then shows sora..

on the thread i posted (Or the other threads) about the dialouge of the jump festa 2010 trailer..

the person(Maybe DiZ) who said "His name is" said something before that.. like saving the world and such and he's reffering to sora =)..

they didn't say "Sora sitting on a poaupu(Sorry for mispelling) tree with a letter on his hand.."

=)

ZigZag

on your edit..

you said His name is then shows sora..

on the thread i posted (Or the other threads) about the dialouge of the jump festa 2010 trailer..

the person(Maybe DiZ) who said "His name is" said something before that.. like saving the world and such and he's reffering to sora =)..

they didn't say "Sora sitting on a poaupu(Sorry for mispelling) tree with a letter on his hand.."

=)

Acutally I thought that Sora is sitting on the papou tree after the King told them the story. ^^

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
The idea's great, and i like it. But there are a couple of posing problems with regards to that.

But this would also mean that Mickey would have to be with TVA throughout the whole game.

If Mickey was really the one telling the entire story, then this would be a problem as TVA were separated most of the game. Plus, how would mickey know about things such as events at the land of departure?
(such as the 3 charms thing. unless he was eavesdropping on them.)

I don't mean to dis your theory but Tetsuya Nomura said in an interview that if you are new to KH then BbS would be a good game to play before KH and KHII. I just can't see the game starting with the cliffhanger from KHII based on Nomura's statement, but I can picture your theory perfectley in my mind.

A good point. Although it might not matter as much.

i probably sounded like a bastard, but please don't take it like i was offending you.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
The idea's great, and i like it. But there are a couple of posing problems with regards to that.

If Mickey was really the one telling the entire story, then this would be a problem as TVA were separated most of the game. Plus, how would mickey would know about things such as events at the land of departure. (and by that i mean the 3 charms thing. unless he was eavesdropping on them.)

A good point. Although it might not matter as much.

i probably sounded like a bastard, but please don't take it like i was offending you.

Yeah, the whole mickey thing doesn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back