• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beginning of KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolazice7

How do you think KH2 will start? Here's my personal opinion:

I think KH2 will start off with another of Sora's dream sequences like in the first game. You, the player, will be in control of BHK somewhere in twilight town (specifically the clock tower) where the BHK and his three friends have just won a tournament (see screenshot of one of the friends holding a trophy). BHK will somehow become involved with the white creatures (see another screenshot-BHK chasing the white creature). Eventually he will find himself facing a boss-like creature (could be Darkside, Axel, or something entirely different). One or more screenshots show BHK fighting Axel with Sora's keyblades, the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. A dream sequence like this would explain why he has those keychains or keyblades at all (it is only Sora's dream). Also, this dream could serve as a tutorial.

note: Im not saying BHK is only a dream, he would probably come a little bit later in the story. Feel free to comment or post how you think KH2 will begin.

NJMIgnatio

Well, I believe it will start something like KH did. The game will start out with some fancy CG with Passion playing in the Background. We see a whole buch of scenes that really make no sense, then the Awakening Tutorial intitiates. The Tutorial might be similar to KH, but I don't think Square would repeat themselves. In the Awakening, players inadvertantly choose their strengths, and their weaknesses. Therein we, like in KH, are introduced to the Third enemy(Dusk) that culminates into Fighting that Gianormous White"Thing"(LightSide/DarkSide/WhiteSide/NoSide, take your pick). After the Tutorial, BHK wakes up and dismisses it as a Dream, albiet slighty perturbed. Later, BHK spots a (Dusk) from his dream and begins chasing it. The Dusk leads him to Axel for whatever reason Axel wants to use him for. Meh...

Last edited:

DarkKeira16

I dont think that the BHK is goin to be as important as everyone thinks he is.Sure he can weild the keyblade but maybe he has a different reason for havin it.Maybe he is just someone that is tryin to do somethin for someone else and needs to find sora for info on how to save this person,but then again i could be wrong(i most likely am)but i just cant say he is so important until i have more info on him

Oathshadow

It would be interesting if you got an FMV of Mickey on a train, talking about darkness and light, hearts, and then the game starts with him getting off the tain, and you meet BHK there.
But I don't think that would happen.
It probably will be a dream sequence again. What if it were entirely BHK's dream?
I'd laugh if Riku is the first character seen in the game.

coolazice7

hmmm...i think maybe the first boss you fight will could be that big white thing, it seems to be a different version of darkside, such as the BHK could be a different version of Sora.

xtwilightx

der is an 85% chance that the whole begining could just be all about BHK. Just as Sora's awakening in kh1. I think that you will play as him for quite some time, den it switch back to sora's story, n meet up with bhk later blah blah blah as every1 predicts. so yea.

DarkKeira16 said:
I dont think that the BHK is goin to be as important as everyone thinks he is.
how could u say that when Nomura already confirmed that he plays an important role when he was doing his character description in an interview last year.

KingM911

Watching government officials roshambo in order to
you know, it's strange how the bhk's Darkside-esque boss has his symbol (the cross), but sora's had a heart (riku's symbol). I guess sora ended up fighting the boss meant for riku. Does that mean that sora has a boss especially made just for him too?

Sorry, I guess that's a little off topic, but I'm curious.

A

Audo

i tinhk it starts out alot like Ignatio said, but this time Naminé huides BHK/You through it and in the end she tells you that you are non-existant (www.sorasdomain.net see their newest translations)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
coolazice7 said:
How do you think KH2 will start? Here's my personal opinion:

I think KH2 will start off with another of Sora's dream sequences like in the first game. You, the player, will be in control of BHK somewhere in twilight town (specifically the clock tower) where the BHK and his three friends have just won a tournament (see screenshot of one of the friends holding a trophy). BHK will somehow become involved with the white creatures (see another screenshot-BHK chasing the white creature). Eventually he will find himself facing a boss-like creature (could be Darkside, Axel, or something entirely different). One or more screenshots show BHK fighting Axel with Sora's keyblades, the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. A dream sequence like this would explain why he has those keychains or keyblades at all (it is only Sora's dream). Also, this dream could serve as a tutorial.

note: Im not saying BHK is only a dream, he would probably come a little bit later in the story. Feel free to comment or post how you think KH2 will begin.
You mean this i made a theory of it with the tournament did you read it yet? http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=24023&page=1&pp=15 post what you think please!

coolazice7

actually, sorixed...i think your thread may have been where i heard about this tournament thing in the first place...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah it was from a quote in a trailer on square enix party 2005 then someone started to make a thread about it and sometimes when i make topics it looks like sometimes they make another thread about it. P.s. Do you like my theory :D yours is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back