• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beginning of KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brianecclpark

So I just decided to give KH2 another run, and right after the opening scene there are two people in the realm of darkness talking. One says to the other "He looks a lot like you" and they talk for a bit.

Who do you think these two are? I feel like one is Ventus, but then again he isn't in the realm of darkness, but then who else could it be?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Roxas and Xemnas; Xemnas told Roxas he saw Sora, and that they look a lot alike.
During this time, Ven was comatose in the Chamber of Waking, a chamber in Castle Oblivion that has yet to be found. So it couldn't have been Ven in that scene.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So I just decided to give KH2 another run, and right after the opening scene there are two people in the realm of darkness talking. One says to the other "He looks a lot like you" and they talk for a bit.

Who do you think these two are? I feel like one is Ventus, but then again he isn't in the realm of darkness, but then who else could it be?
It's Roxas and Xemnas and they're talking about Sora.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What everybody else said. Seriously when KH2 was made, there was no guarantee BBS would happen and the fact Ven is asleep right now. So it was only Xemnas talking to Roxas about Sora.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Plus you find out who he's talking bout in Day's. I don't think they specify in kh2 since you figure it out who they were talking about as the game progresses. But in Days, they replay the scene twice with longer scenes added to it. Once where Xmnas walks behind Roxas, resting his hand on Roxas' shoulder and saying a name you can't hear. Then the second time they replay the scene of him walking behind Roxas and he says Sora.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Plus you find out who he's talking bout in Day's. I don't think they specify in kh2 since you figure it out who they were talking about as the game progresses. But in Days, they replay the scene twice with longer scenes added to it. Once where Xmnas walks behind Roxas, resting his hand on Roxas' shoulder and saying a name you can't hear. Then the second time they replay the scene of him walking behind Roxas and he says Sora.

Watch, this scene will be changed in 3D. Xemnas will say Ventus. I can already see it happening.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Depending on what 3d is about. Now that I remember the secret ending, could 3d be about the data that ATW put in Sora, but with Sora's memories sort of interfering?

And besides I don't think it's Ven he's talking about since it's been about 12 years since BBS. And Xemnas has not found RoW yet. So I don't think he would be saying that he had 'been to see him' and 'he looks a lot like you' if he's talking about Ven. Sora's the most recent person that is related to Roxas that he has seen. If it was Ven, Xemnas would had said something along the lines of, 'I remember he looked a lot like you'.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Depending on what 3d is about. Now that I remember the secret ending, could 3d be about the data that ATW put in Sora, but with Sora's memories sort of interfering?

And besides I don't think it's Ven he's talking about since it's been about 12 years since BBS. And Xemnas has not found RoW yet. So I don't think he would be saying that he had 'been to see him' and 'he looks a lot like you' if he's talking about Ven. Sora's the most recent person that is related to Roxas that he has seen. If it was Ven, Xemnas would had said something along the lines of, 'I remember he looked a lot like you'.

Well, I'm not saying he is talking to Ventus. I'm just saying with how KH3D is supposed to be an utter mindf*ck, it would probably have that line changed just to create more discourse among the facts we know about KH right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back