• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Ill have to get around and read all the chapters. Ive read the few first ones so far, and I like it. Also, when do you plan on updating your Zelda fic?

Haku

<3
Yeah late reply for me busy as usual but nothing short of excellent.

Athel

Machinist
Marluxia said:
“You were there. You know it to be true.”

Almost Star Wars reference ftw.

Awesome chap, Matt. Sorry I didn't read it earlier. Btw, when exactly do you plan to move back to the Roxas' story?

Lanydx

About time jeez man u nice chaper I will allways hate flower boy..poor Namiaie crap still cant spell. so when will Roxas join ORGXIII?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Are u going to make a seqau based on 358?2 days?

I have given some thought to a sequal, but that won't be for a good while, and I'd probably go on using original characters. I have one that is going to be playing an important role in the BoD. In fact he already has. popped up once or twice.

Lanydx

Oh Ok but can I ask for some help? I'm whireing a 358?2 days but I have a probem The two main characters are Roxas and a new member NOT xion but the 15th:Lanydx.He is with Sora until COM and I want to tell both beginings but am having a hard time. Care to help out?

Lanydx

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
If you don't know what you want to do with your story, then you're not ready, I think. Nobody can tell you hpw you want your story to start. That, and I'm not good at telling people what they should do with story concepts.

And please don't double post.You have an edit button at the bottom right hand corner of your post.

Lanydx

Sorry I just need some more time with what I'm working on. I'll give u a sample if thats ok I saw one guy doing that and i dont want to look like an ass . Ihave the plot .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back