• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin326

once again, superb chapter. these 'seals' sound quite interesting. i think i can guess what three of them are, but the last is a mystery to me.

N14: i think either way would work. unfortunetly, there is no "Wikiphrase" as far as i am aware. i spoke both ways aloud, and they both seem to fit.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
@nelo:lol, thanks! and thanks for spotting that!

Yeah, he's the main antagonist of the story. He's an origninal character, so I want to develope him just right.

@M326: Yeah, seals of the four elements, wind, water, earth, fire, and a fifth one, created to protect a precious treasure of Twilight Town. I'll go into the actual back story for it later down the line.

Haku

<3
Late to finally seeing this but otherwise another wonderul chapter rich of great details.

Athel

Machinist
Ho...ly...crap...

Damn, Matt, you've out done yourself this time. I never expected MX (formerly known as the UEM) to show up. Btw, the guy in the red cloak's outfit sounds an awful lot like Vincent, don't you think?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You mean the old shop keep? he's not MX. If he were, then the red cloaked guy would be dead before he could even say the words "HOLY F**K!" And besides, the cloaked guy is no fool. He'd notice how much more power MX would have than he would, and try to figure out an alternative way to get what he wants. The old man was just an extra character that had to fulfill a niche. The only reason he was their is because he was the character I used as a shop keeper when roxas was in the store a while back.

And as for the cloaked guy, he's supposed to be significantly younger than Vincent. the way I imagined it, the cloak would resemble an Org coat in its basic design, but would basically be a piece of fabric worn like a coat with it worn open.

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
There's something about that statement that makes me want to do a huge spoiler. All I can say is this:

1. He's not a Nobody, so he's not with the Org. He's not human either. He's something entirely new, and at the same time, not so much. What that means, I'll leave that up to your imagination. For now, anyway

2. remember the phrase "Me and Mine." He isn't alone, and they'll start showing up sooner than you'd think.

Man, I think I've been thinking I've been dropping hints about the real plot since all the way back in chapter 3, part 4. I keep wondering if people were gonna try to put it together, but so far nothing.

And I might as well mention one more thing as well. The set up is pretty much done. The real story will start soon, but it'll be intertwined with a lot of other stuff. Hopefully, I'll be able to give Kingdom Hearts a whole new meaning in a way that's never been done before.

Oh, and if you're wondering, Yes. Yes I've been thinking this far ahead that far back.

Merlin326

Man, I think I've been thinking I've been dropping hints about the real plot since all the way back in chapter 3, part 4. I keep wondering if people were gonna try to put it together, but so far nothing.

And I might as well mention one more thing as well. The set up is pretty much done. The real story will start soon, but it'll be intertwined with a lot of other stuff. Hopefully, I'll be able to give Kingdom Hearts a whole new meaning in a way that's never been done before.

Oh, and if you're wondering, Yes. Yes I've been thinking this far ahead that far back.

trust me, i know the feeling there. half the time something i thought i made simple doesnt come up (to my knowledge) to my readers in Destati.

anyway, thats quite a setup you've had, 22 or so chapters. (then again, im one to talk). also, dont worry. i tend to think far far ahead in my writing (Xando's fate has been in my mind since the end of Part I, and i have had a special scene in the final part in my head since almost the begining of the story). chances are, many proffesional writers do something like that.

on the ending note, you have me shivering in anticipation (then again, it might be the fact the heaters broken) awaiting the "true" story. until then

With all due respect,
Merlin326

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Well, technically, you could say it started last chapter, but not really, as it didn't involve Roxas, but at the same time, it could be considered the prelude to what the rest of the fic is gonna be about.

Good god, I look at the above statement and realized that I just talked myself into a circle. I've also realized that I'm taking the long way to do this story, doing everything that pops into my head. But where would the fun be if I just came out and told it?^_^

Anyways, hope you guys can stay with me for the duration. It's gonna be a looooooooooong ride.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
lol, alright then. Glad to see the enthusiasm.

I'll start on the next chapter right after I get Chapter 1 of Legend of Link done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back