• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin326

""“And like I said, the first taste never hurts anybody, but the second one, people usually regret, so just be careful not to bite into—“

But her warning was too late, as Buddy had taken a big chomp out of the ice cream ball in his exuberance, wanting more of that amazing taste.

”B-B-B-B-BRAIN FREEZE!!!” The Youth hollered, clutching his head as his mind started to feel like a thousand ice sickles were prodding the inside of his cranium.""

probably my favorite part of this fic. yet so true (i have enough exp on the subject with vanilla milkshakes).

yet another masterful chapter in a masterful fanfic.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

blendedhearts

good chapter. it's nice to return to buddy's story, and like Merlin and nojerom, i loved the thing about the ice cream. one question though; why are you showing him as an accidental pervert?

Athel

Machinist
Great chap, Matt. You seem to enjoy Roxas enduring embarrassment. Anyway, great job.

Btw, I'm pretty sure that Roxas' jacket doesn't have a hood.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Great chap, Matt. You seem to enjoy Roxas enduring embarrassment. Anyway, great job.

Btw, I'm pretty sure that Roxas' jacket doesn't have a hood.

Think of it as a personalized modification.

@Blendedhearts: Inept, not perverted. There's a difference. Besides, it's not like he saw anything.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
a new reader, matt will be pleased to see that, have you read them all my friend?
he's good right?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
very impressive, glad you caught up. matt will be updating soon, he's been busy at the moment.
dont worry my friend you need any pointers matt will gladly help. just PM him.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I'm always happy to have a new reader!! Welcome! and thanks for the compliments!:blush:

And nelo's right. I will be updating soon. I haven't really been working on the fic the last couple weeks because I wasn't feeling well, but I'm feeling better, and am thinking I'll have chapter 19 up sometime this week.

blendedhearts

yay, new chapter coming soon! i'm glad to read you're feeling better, though i didn't even know you were sick. oh, and welcome to the fic, HF.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
glad you're feeling better allstar. i was starting to wonder where you were off to. hope to see the next chapter soon. until then.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Partially me feeling like crap, partially me working at a theatre. It's been taking up a lot of my time and energy. I'll be going on School leave next week, so that 'll free me up some.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
good to hear your better my friend. we shall eagerly be awaiting the next installment.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Hey all. A bit of bad news. My Laptop, which had the latest version of BoD on it, is acting up, so there's gonna be a delay. It's only an incomplete chapter ninteen thats in trouble, since I have the rest of the chapters backed up on a CD.

So there's gonna be a delay. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back