• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beginner Battle Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

To all those people out there this is an open challenge to everyone. Anyone can join at any time. The rules are the same as posted in the sticky

This is a Mele batlle rp. I am new to this and have never fought before, i have a very broad imagination. So youll still will have a tough time fighting me even if your probably experienced.

The Setting will be a deserted plain similar to the one in the secret movie of kingdom hearts.

Any character will be allowed but no super cosmic powers. Only regular cool ones.
An example would be to move really fast or to be able to cut through metal.
You can use magics if you like
A biography is also not required

Here is the template that youll have to use.
Name
Weapons
Abilities
Magic
Appearance

My template

Name:Jace

Race: Chronos(humanoid being that have evolved from humans. Physical and mental capabilites far outway that of and ordinary human.Main differences between the species is that chronos have the wings of an angel, and have a livespan that is longer than even elves. The chronos also have the inate ability to heal themselves. It is a rapid regeneration triggered with the beings spiritual energy)

Weapons/Armor:
Weapon:Jace has a two handed sword named Arcana, It is about three feet longer than a claymore and three feet wide. its thickness is one or two feet thick. Inscriptions run up the blade. These icscriptions have a magical property that grants the weapon invulnerability, and extreme lightness

Armor:Jace crafted an armor made of a legendary material know as concrescent white diamond orichalcum.
It allows the armor to be light as well as protect him from many different types of attacks. On his helmet Jace installed a six set optical surveylance sytem so he can see in any direction and predict oncoming attacks.Its shaped like the armor Seu wears off of the manga !BLAME!

Abilities
Zantetsuken- an impossibly fast cut that can render even concrescent white diamond orichalcum in half
Battle Precognition-Jace can see his opponents moves before they execute them allowing him to block easier
Crescent Blade Arts-youll see^.^
Final Arcana-one of Jaces ultimate attacks Jace unleashes a Giant Crescent energy wave capable of rending anything in two
Shenma Seu Sen-Jaces Second ultmiate attack Shoots a Massive beam of light. It can be redirected despite its size,takes time to charge
Kurohistugi-Jace Suppons a black sarcophagus around him and his opponents chocking of all of their senses
even their spiritual senses leaving them open to attack

Magic:None

Appearance Jace always carries his sword and wears his white armor over his wings. A red cape flows at his back with torn edges.

Last edited:

CronicShock

Yea if I were you i wouldnt come on here saying how good you are. I myself am not very good. But, there is some on here that can kill you in one post. So I would be carefull of what you say. just a friendly warning.

Q

Banned
I am new to this and have never fought before, i have a very broad imagination. So youll still will have a tough time fighting me even if your probably experienced.

I lol'd at this.

FOO. FOO-OO. =D Just telling you, you would EASILY get your ass kicked by these peoples:

Zetsumi
TM
LoC
D2l
Breakdown
Time
Rhythm of Ampathy (I'm not sure if I spelled that right D: I'll check)
Protofan
Garion
Desert Jesus

The list goes on...these people are mad good here.
Shove your ego up your ass, then continue on. You aren't that good. You'll realise it when the time comes.
I suck compared to all of these people. ALL of them. o-o

Last edited:

CronicShock

If you dont mind I will take the challenge. Im not as good or near it as some of the people on here so you dont have to be worried about being killed in one post. Here is my temp, and I use a slightly altered version of Desert Jesus' template layout. It is close but not exaclty like yours.

Name: Alacer Bonimere

Nickname: Controller of Bones

Age: No one knows how old Alacer is, because of his rapid healing he cant die of diesis or old age. After age 25 his face and body stopped changing.

Race: Bonedarian, A Bonedarian has a human form. These beings can manipulate bones, putting them under their control. Bonedarians can rapidly heal. They are from a realm far away. The name of the realm is Bonedara. In Bonedara the main form of entertainment is fighting. All Bonedarians are strong, tough, and competitive.

Pure Race or Mix: Pure Race

Height: 5’9
Weight: 100 Lbs. (Depends on the density and quantity of Alacer’s bones at the time)
Hair: Alacer’s hair is short all around other then on the front. His bangs hang down just above his eyes covering his eyebrows. His hair is colored bone grey.
Eyes: Bone grey

~ Appearance: Alacer wears a white tank top over seemingly flawless light tan skin. He is toned and fit although not muscularly large. His pants are baggy-like black cargo pants. Alacer’s face really singles him out of the crowd. His eyes seem to pierce you with an icy stare. He has ears that are close to the side of his head although they don’t touch the side of his head. His mouth is small yet an extremely intimidating voice flows out of it behind his white straight teeth. Alacer’s nose is straight and not very long if anything you could call it short. His chin is pointed and strong. Alacer wears no bracelets or rings to make it easier when he brings forth a bone from his arm. Normally he would wear a pair of white tennis shoes, but when he gets in a fight he removes them and goes barefoot incase he needs to use the bones in his feet.

~Personality: What many take for arrogance is simply self-assurance. Alacer is very sure of his self although he is not overly arrogant. He is willing to take on anyone at any time in a fight. He is cunning and swift to act in battle. Alacer seems to stay calm throughout a battle even when things aren’t looking very good. Alacer has a quick tongue that can cut as deep as his bones can cut a foe. In a fight, he is a force to be reckoned with because of his devastating attacks and cunning schemes.

~Skills: Alacer is a Bonedarian, meaning he can manipulate bones. He can use his own bones as projectiles, a weapon like a sword or spear, or even a shield. These are just a few of the things he can manipulate his bones to do. Alacer is always finding new things he can do with his power. His latest power he has found is by taking a bone in each hand he can cut a hole or rift in the universe its self. This is helpful for escaping attacks or pulling attacks into the rift keeping them away from Alacer. His power doesn’t stop at his own bones though. He can manipulate his opponent’s bones as well. Alacer can break a foe’s leg bone, yank the bones out of their body, shrink their bones so that their insides are flattened resulting in death, or even simply crush their skull. Alacer has a knack for coming up with new ways to manipulate his opponent’s bones. All Bonedarians poses the power of rapid healing, therefore when they use a bone of their own a new one grows right back into its place. If they shoot a bone from their skin then they rapidly heal the hole where the bone shot out. Alacer’s last and weakest power is the control of air. He can walk on it, float on it, or use it to blow foes into the air then slam them back down onto the ground. Alacer can also fly at tremendous speeds by using air to push him from the back, as well as removing any air in front of him that would hold him back.By taking a bone in each hand he can cut a whole or rift in the universe its self. This is helpful for escaping attacks or pulling attacks into the rift keeping them away from Alacer.

~Weaknesses: Alacer’s main weakness is foes that don’t have bones.

~Biography: Bonedara has been around since time began. It started out as a small piece of land with only two beings on it. The land was made out of bones. The two beings on it were in constant search of ways to expand their small piece of land. When one day they found a way to manipulate bones. Their land grew into a thriving metropolis. When they were satisfied with the size of their land, they began experimenting with their powers. They would try to make the bones that they dug from the earth into other living beings. When at last they succeeded in making another living being. Excited with their find they kept going making more and more, giving a little variety to each.

Eventually there was hundreds upon thousands of Bonedarians. Life there was boring. There was little to do there, and because the planet was made of bone there was no work to be done. Houses, buildings, and any other structures could be made on a mere whim. One day when two siblings got into an argument it surpassed words. They came to blows, but when the other beings came to see the fight instead of breaking it up they simply watched for entertainment. This started a tournament that happened monthly. The champion would be respected for one month then would go back to being just another contestant.

One day an unknown realm visited the realm of Bonedara. The unknown realm had fighters that wished to compete in the monthly tournament. Though the stakes were far higher then any other tournament there had ever been. Whichever realm was the home of the winning fighter would take control of the opposite realm. All of the bonedarians gathered together and paid a visit to the “wise ones.” The “wise ones” were the original two beings. All of them combined their powers to create the ultimate fighter. This fighter would have abilities that only the others had dreamed of having. He could control the bones of others. When the ceremony was complete there was a new being standing in their midst. He said that his name was Alacer Bonimere.

The next week the tournament started. The fights were brutal. Some people were killed while others were only injured. Alacer however won fight after fight hardly ever even being touched. When at last the tournament was about to come to a close. The fighter from the realm unknown and Alacer. The following fight was epic and would be told by both sides of the fight for many years to come. They struck blow after blow both attacking both defending. Finally when Alacer decided enough was enough he concentrated hard and broke the fighters legs. His foe dropped to his knees beaten. Alacer was going to be merciful which was against his nature.

Only because of his respect for the other fighter was he going to spare him. When Alacer turned his back his opponent threw a throwing knife at him. The knife stuck in Alacer’s back deep but not deep enough to kill him. “So, you wont to die?” Alacer concentrated and with a snap of his fingers his opponent’s skull caved in upon his brain delivering instant death. Alacer was the hero of Bonedara. From that day on he became known as “The Controller of Bones.”

Last edited:

Jace

OOC: The main reason for me saying i was good and all was only to draw people in. I dont think many people out there would like to trounce noobs in an unorganized fight. I just want to try these challenges out, and have fun doing it.

Okay lets start. Opening post

Sand coursed through the air, weaving in and out of the tall rock walls that surrounded the desert like area. Jace's armor clanked as he walked into the deserted field, drawn by a mysterious force. The sun beat down on him making him shift a little uncomortably in his armor, but being a chronos he knew he could take it. Sandy winds blew around him, making his cape rise in the air. It's torn edges being a symbol for all the battles he has been through. Jace slamed his sword into the ground, breaking up a little gravel, and while resting his hands on the hilt waited for whatever was to come.

CronicShock

ooc: Yea thats cool. I didnt mean to come off as jerk if I did. I just wanted to let you know the people on here are very, very good. Im not bad but even then, there is still those that could kill me in one post. So yea just try not to piss the wrong people off lol.

ic:

The wind whipped through the area. There seemed to always be a wind before he came. If you listened closely it seemed to say "He is comming." In the distance, if you were to look just north you would see two bones making almost a circle hole. The hole was yet a passage way, a passage way for him.

Alaacer stepped out of the hole in the universe he had just made. He realy enjoyed his new power. It had been just a few weeks ago when he had learned how to cut rifts in the universe and steep out, or escape into them. Either way they were helpful and Alacer wanted to see what it could do in a fight, that was why he was here. To fight, and to test his new ability.

Alacer scanned the horizon and saw a winged-man a little ways off.

So your my opponent?

Alacer smirked as he came closer to Jace. This fight looked like it would be easy, but then again so many of his others had looked the same way. No, he wasn't going to judge this being at first, he had learned from past mistakes.

Lets get this started

Alacer raised his hand palm open to Jace. He then shot a bone straight from his palm. The bone was extremely sharp, and headed right for Jace.

Last edited:

CronicShock

ooc: Forgive the intrusion, but:

I fully enjoy the trouncing of "noobs" and the like, especially if they truly far too full of themselves.

Lol a prime example of what I ment when i said you dont want to piss the wrong people of. Now lets continue the fight shall we?

Jace

OOC:srry for sounding like a jerk. I meant i just wanted some people who are experienced to fight me so i can learn and become better. Looks like it worked ^.^

Jace watched as a man with a white tanktop and black cargo jeans stepped out a portal a ways in front of him. He had expected someone to arrive, So he wasnt at all suprised to see him appear.The man walked towards him, and with a few words shot a bone projectile at him.

With blinding speed jace grabbed the handle of Arcana, and with a whir slashed the projectile in half. The two halfs burrowed themselves into the ground kicking up a massive amount of dirt behind Jace.

"Hmm that must've been stronger than i thought, good thing i didnt take it in my armor"

Jace held his sword in the chudan* battle position, forming immense kinetic energy into his sword and his feet. The wind and sand curled around him. Rocks hovered in the air for a brief second as the kinetic energy built up to monumentous levels.

"Now witness the power of Speed!!"
"Zantetsuken!!!"

For a brief instant time stood still, the man and Jace seemed frozen in time and also the world around them. Then just as soon as it happenned, reality came back.

The air exploded with the extreme displacement as Jace literally disappeared. The ground underneath his feet erupted as Jace moved faster than Light itself. Jace slashed at the man in a fashion that seemed as if he blitzed through him. The slash continued even after Jace had slid to a stop a yards behind him. The enormous rock walls split in two falling to the ground and enveloping the battlefield in a haze of dust.

Jace then went into the zakurai* defensive position. He new this battle was far from over. The man was still alive. he knew it. He sensed it

Chudan* Middle stance; refers to the position where the sword is held extended out from the center parallel, or slightly inclined

The Zakurai*Defensive stance; a very renowed defensive postion at which a two handed sword or halberd is used. Sword or spear is held slightly over the opposite shoulder of the strong hand. Whenever an opponent strikes, being it projectile or blade, sword or spear is rotated in a cresent arc in the opposite direction deflecting the blow, and then brought over head in a vertical slash. A very difficult technique to learn.

CronicShock

ooc: Lol did you realy just call me
experianced? This is probly my 5th fight. I would be no where near where I am if it wasnt for Zetsumi, D2L, and LoC. But yea dont worry about it its cool.

ic:

Alacer had known that his attack wouldnt damage Jace, he just wanted to see how he would defend against it. Now that he had seen Jace use his sword he began to form a plan.

Though he had little time to act, as he saw Jace begin an attack. Alacer couldnt believe how fast this opponent could move. When the blade was just inches from him he threw out a bone shield. The sword connected with the shield, but at the speed it was traveling it cut through the shield. The delay did buy Alacer enough time to side step the blade.

The attack never hit him, and Alacer knew that it as fast as the attack was he was forunate.

That attack is a little fast, so Im gonna slow it down.

Alacer concentrated hard and suddenly a lound crack could be heard. He had broken Jace's fore arm in half. That arm would now be useless. Alacer then floated into the air.

Lets see what he can do in the air.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
ooc: I wish to judge this battle, if I may.

However, even before judgement is allowed, I will pass some knowledge onto Jace. If you are to move faster than Light itself, you would most likely come into contact with some atom of the atmosphere. Upon colliding with this atom, it would most likely explode with the force of a Carbon or Nitrogen bomp, effectively wiping you from existence.

Furthermore, to paraphrase from a reference site: "Observers with relative motion will disagree which occurs first of any two events that are separated by a space-like interval. In other words, any travel that is faster-than-light in any inertial frame of reference will be traveling backwards in time in any other, equally valid, frames of reference. "

Effectively, by moving faster than light, your attack happened last Wednesday. Or some other point in the past. Wednesday was used for reference. SUch a motion would involve tiem alterations and the change of events that have already taken place. By attacking Alacer last Wednesday, you've effectively stopped him from coming to the current battle. Yet, if he did not come to the current battle, the attack never would have been performed and the battle would still be occuring.

By moving faster than light, you are also moving faster than anythign around you. Therefore, all matter reaches a state of temporal stasis. Effectively, you've placed yourself within a prison of mmobile atoms. THey cannot be moved by you and you cannot move around them, considering atoms comprise everything. By "moving" faster than light, you've effectively placed yourself in a position of total and absolute immobility.

Another problem lies within how exactly you stop yourself from such vast speeds. Doing so immediately would absolutely and completely shatter everything that comprises you. Doing it gradually would take far, far too long.

Simply, moving faster than light provides far too many problems for even some of the most highy experienced RPers to solve.

Swag

Young King
BN you tend to be overly scientific with RPing at times you know that right?

In most comic books/magna/anime/RPs/etc., moving faster than the speed of light is teleporting. So, you can't technically run at the speed of light cuz if you did you would have just teleported to wherever you are now.

Last edited:

Jace

OOC: I didnt know rping could be so scientific. I can make a plan to get out of this, I think...but if i can't, is it alright to continue this battle normaly? ill post monday so please wait for me.

Jace

OOC: I didnt know rping could be so scientific. I can make a plan to get out of this, I think...but if i can't, is it alright to continue this battle normaly? ill post monday so please wait for me.

CronicShock

lol dont worry about it just edit your post and say it went extremely fast or something like that if you want

Zabazu

The Magic Man
I shall join this for much lulz.

Here is my character...

Name: Theronos

Age: A rough estimation is around 1200 years of age. He looks younger than he did when he died. So around 30.

Personality: He is a trustworthy ally; and is honor-bound to his word. Being a Celt; he is very supersticious about things. He is steadfast, and proud, and is wiser than one may assume. Though some may call him barbaric; he believes hsi customs to be very normal. Considering he IS a 1200 year old Celtic warrior. He rarely trusts someone when he first meets them.

Appearance:
Out of battle he wears modern-day clothes from America, and the such. But in battle he wears a Kevlar chest peice; with links of titanium chain mail underneath. With plate gloves, and steel scale leggings. For his head he wears a skull cap; composed of a hard wood, and iron.On the inside of the cap is a slim lining of mithril he had made, and augmented from iron. This is one of the only things he has kept ever since he was reborn, albeit he did enhance it, since the mithril. He has a finely made buckler that he obtained in the Medival Era, from a prince he helped. It has a horse on it; the symbol of that kingdom. He has a brown cape on his back, the inside lined with thin titanium scales, barely making a noise as he walks, though his other armor does. The Buckler, the Skull Cap, the scale leggings, and the Cape are the only things he has from his original time period.

Bio: Theronos was a lowly soilder; in a army gathered to conquer. He rose the ranks in the few years he served; and retired at the age of 45. He is of Celtic orgin. His family was killed in a jealous rage by a lord, who had hired a former comrade who had gladly betrayed him for meager pay. In fury Theronos tracked the man down; and tried to kill him. He was outnumbered though. He was killed by the mercenary group his old comrade belonged too. The gods took pity on him, and ressurected him; giving him immortality, and powers he couldn't of imagined before. He found he had great strength, and regeneration. He easily killed the man now; and all of his friends as well. He has his weaknesses though. Most of them personal, and others physical. He has lived to the age of science, and had seen many things, and many developments. Eventually he found there were other worlds of magic; while tampering with corridors of magic. He found great items, and trinkets on his journey, that he keeps in his study at home in Wisconsin. He lived in Erope for many centuries until around 1700, where he was accused of being a evil demon, after healing so quickly after a battle, from a gun wound to the chest, and living to tell about it. He quickly took his most prized possesions and left to America, where he invested in several companies , and earned a large sum of money in the process. He now has a home in northern Wisconsin, in the wilderness.

Powers:
- Magic (big or small, in all forms), But he does not know any types of mental magic, or dare delve into necromancery, or shamanic magic. He does have an affinity for holy magic though, and can create auras around him, helping his allies and afflicting his foes.

So he can do:
-holy magic
-arcane magic
-elemental magic
- druidism
-Illusion
- Transformation ( he can morph into different beings; and retain some of thier abbilities, and style. restricted to sentient machines, Animals, or Humaniods.) can sustain for a while.
- Rapid regeneration after battle, during it though, his wounds will stay open for a while, but still will close up after around 1 hour if the battle still lasts.
- Incredible strength.
- Imortallity to the extent of mortal wounds, and such. But if he misses a limb, it will be gone forever, and that goes for the head as well. So if his head gets chopped off, he is obvously dead.

Weapons
----------------
- A pure white blade; with a black hilt, and handguard. The brother blade of Agunmont; the blade of Will. Instead of elements surrounding the blade; it is contained within the blade. The blade taking on the hue, and color of the element within the blade. It gives damage related to the element. If fire is contained, burns will appear on the victims body. Or if its nature, poisen will spread through the victim. So on and so forth. The blade can also manipulate elements like Agunmont. It can release the energy of the element within it whenever the weilder wishes too.

- Twin Revolvers that he obtained from the gold rush. He augmented them to last, and keep in perfect shape. Each bullet he personaly enchanted himself, to be like Will's shotgun ammo, in which has different elements for each bullet.

- A long chain with a blade at it's end; enchanted to enlongate, and shrink at his command (the chain). The blade is covered in black mist of an acid-like augment. It allows it to disenegrate whatever it touches that is organic, or rock. It is concealed under Theronos's Sheild, and can be slid out with ease.He uses it after his sheild is disposed, or he sees no use for it any longer

Last edited:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Name- Pandora Yesod Heracles Clyne.
Age- Thirteen years of age, born on July 23, 1993.
Gender- Male.

Appearance- Pandora stands at five feet and three inches, a bit short for his age, but what he lacks in size he makes up in his build. His eyes glow with the electricity of the gods, a livid green, so piercing that one glance could bore holes in the soul. His hair is a chocolate brown with a dull sheen, and he cuts it relatively short, leaving scattered bangs over his brow. His skin is an almost unnoticeable light brown, from his days on the island, and his daily vigorous chores and training sessions have given his muscles a bit of definition, if anything. A thin scar of unknown origin has been struck upon his left cheek, and his face usually wears either a weak smile or a mask of apathy. His attire typically consists of a black, gray, and white color scheme, and he usually dons sweatshirts, cargo pants, hoodies, Converse, the like. Around his neck he wears several crosses, rosaries, and other necklaces.

Personality-
Pandora is a puzzling creature, still ignorant to the ways of regular people, having been isolated on the island for a majority of his life. He has mood swings to the point of being bipolar, but not in the way one could imagine; for example, a fool one second, and the next, if someone were to need advice, he’d metamorphoses into a wise man. He’s typically a kind person, putting his owns needs in front of others and generous to a fault. Though it’s unknown to most who are close to him, he harbors a hatred towards the parents he never met for abandoning him, as well as at Zeus for the curse that he placed on him.

Weapon(s) / Abilities- Imbued with a fraction of the strength of the Titans by Zeus the Allfather God, he can only use a fragment of his inhuman physical abilities, or his inexperience with his powers would destroy him. Pandora is also able to wield the sting of Zeus’ lightning, with amplified electro kinesis also in his main arsenal. He has incredible reflexes and agility, able to dodge attacks at point blank range. When in extreme danger, anger, or fright, he goes into a sort of ‘panic mode’, and begins to go into a rage, attacking everything and everyone around him. He hates his powers, but uses them to ensure the safety of mankind as the monks had taught him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back