• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before Xion Came

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Well i kinda thought the 2 were buddy buddy with Xemnas because of the conversation on the dark meridian between Roxas & him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never thought they had a trio before Xion came into the picture. I just thought they were the only two good friends in the Org. XIII.

Of course people used to put Roxas, Namine, and Axel as a trio because they were related to each other through Sora.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i figured them a duo and after days i wish they had been.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is a question of curiosity.

Before Xion became the third person in Axel and Roxas's trio, who did you think it was? I've always seen them as a duo but I've seen a couple of fanworks that have Demyx as the third guy.

I find that they normally have Demyx has the third member of a supposed trio since he's the closest in age and personality to hang out with Roxas and Axel. But yeah, they were a duo until Xion made it a trio.

And not to mention that some people thought that Axel was Riku's Nobody.

I've always believed that it was just for crack than anyone actually believing it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Same here.
And before Xion came along, there was a lot less hate on this forum, and probably the other KH forums as well.
not really b4 her all the hate was on kairi, and i cant really blame xion a character is what the writers make it -_-

Gram

Banned
Awards
i miss those days back in the kairi hate kh was so much simpler *3*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I always thought they were just a duo, though adding Demyx in would've been really awesome. I wish they would've used him just a bit more, I always had a soft spot for the goof. :]

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
There was never a third person because Roxas and Axel were only a duo and no one else was involved. Roxas knew Xion and invited her to eat ice cream with Axel thus creating the trio. Roxas met Xion fairly early in the game. The was no "before" as Roxas and Xion were created just about the same time.

If there was like after and they all managed to stay in the Org. without any Xion it should have been Demyx because well....he's cool beans.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I always thought they were a duo. With Roxas being cold hearted and to himself, Axel could relate to him and then they would make a friendship. But that all changed with Days.

I could see Demyx hanging out with them sometimes. And I could totally imagine them playing guitar hero, or something goofy like that. XD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Before Xion became the third person in Axel and Roxas's trio, who did you think it was? I've always seen them as a duo but I've seen a couple of fanworks that have Demyx as the third guy.
Look at the keyword, there's your answer.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
There was never a third person because Roxas and Axel were only a duo and no one else was involved. Roxas knew Xion and invited her to eat ice cream with Axel thus creating the trio. Roxas met Xion fairly early in the game. The was no "before" as Roxas and Xion were created just about the same time.

If there was like after and they all managed to stay in the Org. without any Xion it should have been Demyx because well....he's cool beans.

Look at the keyword, there's your answer.
What I meant to say was who did you think the third person was. Before we were introduced to Xion who did you think it was?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Ever since KH2 I always thought they were a duo but Nomura pulled a fast one.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What I meant to say was who did you think the third person was. Before we were introduced to Xion who did you think it was?
But we've established there wasn't a third person. But if the question was 'If Axel and Roxas were part of a trio before Xion came along, who was that third member?' we could answer it easily, but it wouldn't be based on anything canon or established, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back